FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Too much signature  (Read 6352 times)

Keptafew

Too much signature
« on: Apr 17, 2007, 02:23 PM »
 I am new to the site but a carryover from Ice Shanty. I dont post a whole lot but enjoyed reading the post on Ice Shanty. I was hoping this site would be as enjoyable and I think it can be but I have an irritant I would like to bring up. When someone has alot of moving animation on the signature part of their post it makes for jerky scrolling down through all the post. I notice in topics with little or no moving animation the scrolling is much smoother and enjoyable. I thought at first it may be my older computer is needing an upgrade of RAM or something, but I have the problem with my brand new system as well. I dont mean to cause trouble over this but I dont think I will frequent this site as much as I did the Shanty.... maybe I am the only one that has a problem with it. :(

flockshot

• the official "shirt" of MIRC
Re: Too much signature
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17, 2007, 02:30 PM »
I am new to the site but a carryover from Ice Shanty. I dont post a whole lot but enjoyed reading the post on Ice Shanty. I was hoping this site would be as enjoyable and I think it can be but I have an irritant I would like to bring up. When someone has alot of moving animation on the signature part of their post it makes for jerky scrolling down through all the post. I notice in topics with little or no moving animation the scrolling is much smoother and enjoyable. I thought at first it may be my older computer is needing an upgrade of RAM or something, but I have the problem with my brand new system as well. I dont mean to cause trouble over this but I dont think I will frequent this site as much as I did the Shanty.... maybe I am the only one that has a problem with it. :(
your kidding right? lol. ive never seen this problem that you talk about.
team MI!!! MIRC CHAPTER MEMBER
"Rockbass are great..but the meats a little soft."

pyle

« Reply #2 on: Apr 17, 2007, 02:39 PM »
Im running a Commador 64 and dont have that problem you speak of ::)

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
« Reply #3 on: Apr 17, 2007, 03:01 PM »
4 more posts and will have an option in your profile to turn off all signatures along with a bunch of other options to make your browsing more tailored to your liking.

Click Profile > Look and Layout Preferences and check the box for Don't show users' signatures

-Scott

Jim P

• Lake Ontario 8/2008
« Reply #4 on: Apr 17, 2007, 03:06 PM »
two words - dial up

Sjohn01

« Reply #5 on: Apr 17, 2007, 03:08 PM »
Nice first post. Anything else you don't like about the site?    ::)
Acting President..WIRC (WI Chapter)

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #6 on: Apr 18, 2007, 05:03 AM »
two words - dial up

i got 2 words for ya too...except they are the same word...Beep Beep!

ill agree some of the sigs are a little busy but i think they really personalize the forum.
Scotty 

Fishak

« Reply #7 on: Apr 26, 2007, 12:41 PM »
I am new to this site and have had no problem at all with all the signatures.  I really think they make it interesting. 
Good things come to those who bait.

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 26, 2007, 12:49 PM »
I have dial up at home, and turn off the junk, and still have that problem. At work I have high-speed, and it eliminates all the problems. I enjoy the siggys, and think they show character, and add some needed humor.
I applaud all the creative siggy's! Keep em coming! ;)
Look...Is it a plane? train? a speeding bullet? ...No...it's a Rock Bass!http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/RLWagner/th_5d7a43d1.jpg[/img][/URL]

Perch-Pirate

« Reply #9 on: Apr 26, 2007, 12:53 PM »
I wish I could just figure out how you guys do some of that stuff.  ???

Later,
PP

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #10 on: Apr 26, 2007, 02:31 PM »
Im running a Commador 64 and dont have that problem you speak of ::)

:rotflol: :rotflol:

fshnfool

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #11 on: Apr 26, 2007, 02:34 PM »

ill agree some of the sigs are a little busy 

Busy??......whattya MEAN by that??....... ;D

Mooter

• Tight lines and Throbbing Rods
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 04:45 PM »
Busy??......whattya MEAN by that??....... ;D

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

I'm a success oriented fishermen.

putback

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 05:37 PM »
Got the answer Keptafew, {great name}. 2nd post, Shazam guys I figured it out, its those shots of tequilla be for I sit down. I'm gonna cut back a little and try agian! I'd add some thingamabobs, 'cept I ain't smart enough to figure it out!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.