MFF US Midwest > Iowa

Posts???

(1/2) > >>

original_iceman:
Is there any other people on here from Iowa??  I keep checking in on this site but never see any posts from Iowa?  I know that on the sister site Iceshanty.com there are alot of people from Iowa that post on there.  I would just like to hear how other people are doing from around the state and what they are catching.  Anyways, just hoping to get some posts started here in the Iowa Forum.

Oldbear:
Hellooooooo out there Iceman.  Guess I never found the Iowa section before.  Fishing hasn't been to bad  considering the heat down here in the middle of the state.  Right now I've been fishing Hickory Grove lake just West of Colo and the blue gill and bass aren't doing to bad with a few catfish thrown in.  Farm ponds have been good for bass and bluegill if you can get to them for all the moss.  Catch you later and hope for early Ice.

original_iceman:
Howdy old bear...   I think I have seen you another forum... more Iowa and bass related (or should I say Hawgz)??  Anyways, glad to hear that your catching some down there.  I have been out on Clear Lake a few times but during the middle of the summer I don't head out there that much.  Just too much pleasure boating and too hot to be sitting in a boat for me during the day.  Oh well, at least it is getting closer to ice season here again.

ejensen:
I finely made it over here!!!

Ed

treed942000:
Ed

Great to hear from you.  How's the fishing been so far for 2008?  I'll be home in June (Military) to do a Wallie trip with my father.  Looking forward to it.

Hopefully more people will find the board this year.

Troy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version