FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2007 4 stroke 8 hp. Yamaha short shaft outboard for sale very good condition  (Read 391 times)

taxid

This motor has been stored indoors during the winter, serviced, winterized and in excellent condition except for some scratches on the finish when it rubbed against a dock when wind suddenly came up on a large lake. The prop was slightly damaged at the same time so it has been replaced with a brand new one. Was checked over by the local marina and no issues.

This would make an excellent trolling motor as it idles down to almost nothing. 

Pick up only. Ligonier, Indiana. (260) 894-9055 HOME, (260) 237-6622 cell and text.

I've also just put it on Facebook marketplace. I'm selling due to home improvement capital needed, not being able to get out due to elderly parental care. One parent is wheel chair bound, and the other is getting there in their upper 80's.

Asking $1200.00

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fishinjohn

Wish I was closer!!
I'm looking to downsize my river boat motor.. I just don't need a 9.9 for what I do!! Lol
Looks like a great motor!!!!!

Mac Attack

These little Yamahas are bullet proof.

taxid

Thank you gentlemen!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Mac Attack

Thank you gentlemen!

Hey John - we just got complimented.

8)

taxid

fishinjohn

Hey John - we just got complimented.

8)
Little does he know!!! Lmfao

I'll take it though

taxid

Still for sale. Buyer wasn't as interested as he lead on.

taxid

Sold a couple of weeks ago. Sorry I did't post it yet.

Mac Attack

taxid

congrats

Thanks. I now have the funds for the contractor to side part of the log home. Supposed to show up sometime this month. Will be doing a side at a time. No loans etc. Just side as I accumulate funds.

Log corners are gone now in the front to facilitate siding the front. Used both a chain saw and reciprocating saw. A lot of work!

The front really takes a beating from the weather and it's getting too much for me alone to stain every few years moving around a 40 foot ladder, potentially banging against the windows and sliding doors, and covering the windows to keep stain off the windows etc. Will be insulated better too, as there will be foam board under the siding. Still logs inside though...

Top log temporarily in place for support until a non log support will be added.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.