FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: I can't wait!  (Read 3636 times)

Trophy Hunter639

I can't wait!
« on: May 01, 2004, 11:42 AM »
Man here in Manitoba the fishing season doesn't open back up until may 15th I got my bait in the freezer new line on my reels in the process of making my own weights but I am going nuts waiting to chase monster channel cats :( you guys that are fishing for them right now are so lucky! please keep posting pics it makes me feel a little bit better.After ice fishng for perch Walleyes and pike feeling a 20lb plus cat on the end of my line will be awesome.

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
Re: I can't wait!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 05:01 PM »
right on. I'm going out Monday night on the Hudson River in NY. I never forget my digital cam. Will try and have the pictures posted by Tuesday diner time. Check out Camofish pics in the general pictures toward the bottom of the main menu. Can't wait to say Fish on! sucks working all weekend but day off during the week is great.
Fish on!
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

perch pounder

• Keep on poundin'
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 02:54 PM »
Hang in there Trophy Hunter 

I know how you feel . I'm waiting too........

Have you been out to Lockport or Selkirk latley  ?

Anyone know how the river looks and if the docks are in yet?
here  fishy , fishy , fishy.......

camo_fish

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 11:15 AM »
If your waiting to catch Mr. whiskers, stop a take a look at these from last night from the Hudson River in New York.
 ;D All smiles on the bank where I was, there were 3 of us out last night, fished from 8p-230a and 1 buddy caught about 30 cats, other buddy caught about 8 cats and left at 1130p, I caught about 20 cats, last night.  :D Awesome night. My wish came true to have a cloudy night on the full moon. All our cats were from 14" to 30", caught to pigs at 30"  ;D great stuff.
Check out Camofish pics in the general pictures topic toward the bottom of the main menu to check them out. We had severel doubles and even a triple hook up. We went through 4 tubs of liver liver, we were packin for a long night of Mr. Whiskers, awesome stuff, man. Doesn't look like I'll get back out for 2 weeks, that is ok, I'll hit it next on the new moon, hoping for that some conditions.
Fish on! all night long.

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 11:22 AM »
 8) Nice pics Camo! Thanks man I needed that 8) SATURDAY and it's on! I'm going to catch my first huge channel cat after Iget off work at 3:30 followed by enough to make my arms fall off ;D Man I love Manitoba channels I can barely wait!!!!! Keep the pics coming and thanks again. 8)    

camo_fish

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2004, 04:52 PM »
Can't wait to see your big Manitoba Cats, too.  8) You got a digital cam? I would love to see some of your monsters.  ;D
I love big ugly Mr. Wiskers.

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2004, 10:15 PM »
Sorry no pic I haven't got a digital camera but The season opened up in manitoba today and I went down to the river today after work with my uncle for about an hour and a half we still got snow on the ground! I caught a 34'' and a 35'' channel and my uncle got a 34'' not bad ones around here has to be 34'' for a trophy and they get alot bigger than that! Biggest one I got last year was a 41'' .They were very lethargic so we decided to leave them alone until the water warms up a bit.Man did it feel good  to have a nice cat on the end of my line!!!!! 8) 8) 8) Just wait a couple of weeks my buddy has a digital camera and is going to come with me and take pics and e-mail them to me so I can post some on the site!

camo_fish

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2004, 06:09 AM »
Cool  :D sounds fun. Any thing 30"+ are trouphies around here. Man  ;D big cats are fun. Can't wait to see your pics, I love a good ol' whisker on the line.  :-*
Fish on!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.