FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lions  (Read 8598 times)

squirrelhunterjay

Lions
« on: Apr 26, 2009, 09:36 PM »
So what do you think of the lions new picks?  Will it help?
Early to bed, early to rise, fish like heck and make up lies......

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

• Fish all day everyday...
Re: Lions
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26, 2009, 09:58 PM »
Another quarter back REALLY ?!?!?  ???

I think the new defensive end should help though...
Many men fish all there lives never realiseing its not the fish there after

bluenose30

• i look better in low light!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 26, 2009, 10:07 PM »
i'll post on here once and be gone!

those stupid boneheads should have traded away 5 picks or more earlier and got JAY CUTLER!!! i am very po'd they got a QB that only has a rocket arm and came out this year for the money instead of staying for next years class. stafford will dissapoint, but hey, he can make up to 75 million, and has not taken one pro snap, and is not all they make him out to be. should be another harrington for us! the lions had the money and the picks to get a PRO- BOWL QB.... CUTLER! but noooo save them and draft a nobody for a guaranteed 65 mil???  those idiots just make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T MESS W/ ME.... I WILL STING YA!!!!!!

The Splash

« Reply #3 on: Apr 26, 2009, 10:17 PM »
Stafford can't be another Chuck Long, Andre Ware, or Joey Harrington! Gotta get lucky on a qb this time

papamike

« Reply #4 on: Apr 27, 2009, 05:58 AM »
dont forget rodney peete

Cobra

« Reply #5 on: Apr 27, 2009, 11:06 AM »
Depends on what they do with free agents. Regardless of who's the QB, if the line can't protect more than 0.75 seconds, he's toast. Montana, Elway even Farve would be forgetable happy feet/dead meat busts. They need a bucket full of OL to sort through. Draft? Thought they should have taken a nasty/focused MLB as their face for the "D" early, they have nobody that installs the least bit of fear in anyone and need that type of attitude........still plenty of undrafted and/or free agents looking for work. 'Tis the off season, there's always hope  ::) ::) ::)
AKA - Swift on IS

Fisher50

« Reply #6 on: Apr 27, 2009, 03:24 PM »
Should have built a better base before drafting the franchise QB.  I'd rather they took some of Stafford's money, and drafted a OT and sign a Free Agent Defensive lineman or linebacker.  I croaked when they passed the chance to get the USC middle linebacker.  He was there for the taking. 

I'm thinking they have a pretty good chance of having the first pick agian next year. 
"But she's in good shape for the shape she's in...cause she's been through the fire before, and I believe she can take a whole lot more...So we raise her up every morning, we take her down every night, we don't let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right...on second thought, I do like to brag, cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag." -Johnny Cash

tapsboy68

« Reply #7 on: Apr 27, 2009, 05:48 PM »
they have to get some offensive line help in free agency. Who knows they could have someone in line. but what i dont understand is not drafting ray maulaga(or how ever you spell it). they pick brandon pettigrew then they had a chance at him in the second and pick delmas, nothing wrong with the guy but it would have been nice to have a big middle linebacker.
YEbeLL RelL!!!

Bgreen02

« Reply #8 on: Apr 27, 2009, 06:00 PM »
Should have built a better base before drafting the franchise QB.  I'd rather they took some of Stafford's money, and drafted a OT and sign a Free Agent Defensive lineman or linebacker.  I croaked when they passed the chance to get the USC middle linebacker.  He was there for the taking. 

I'm thinking they have a pretty good chance of having the first pick agian next year. 
he was there twice! this looked like a millen draft. the tight end pick was a wasted pick. That is one of the last pieces a team needs. tackle and d-line were needed and they passed on 2 quality ones on Ohur and Jerry. The best chance they have is getting Levi Jones from Bengals since they drafted a new left tackle.

The Splash

« Reply #9 on: Apr 27, 2009, 07:08 PM »
You start with the qb. Cowboys, 49ers, and colts did it to perfection

The Splash

« Reply #10 on: Apr 27, 2009, 07:09 PM »
Of course the lions drafted ANOTHER wide reciever

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

• Fish all day everyday...
« Reply #11 on: Apr 27, 2009, 07:20 PM »
Of course the lions drafted ANOTHER wide reciever

Come on you had to see it coming.
Many men fish all there lives never realiseing its not the fish there after

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: Apr 27, 2009, 07:48 PM »
Only detroit team that is worth 1/2 a penny is the wings. Lions suck, they're a major dissapointment and humilation to our state!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

squirrelhunterjay

« Reply #13 on: Apr 27, 2009, 08:00 PM »
Only detroit team that is worth 1/2 a penny is the wings. Lions suck, they're a major dissapointment and humilation to our state!
agreed...but i still watched every game last year
Early to bed, early to rise, fish like heck and make up lies......

JKneibel

« Reply #14 on: Apr 27, 2009, 08:34 PM »

Better watch it SS.  The Tigers are a great ball club now....and I am a die hard fan.
A bad day fishing and drinking beer is better than a good day at work.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.