FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ROUND 2 OF THE NHL PLAYOFFS  (Read 30691 times)

52niner

Re: ROUND 2 OF THE NHL PLAYOFFS
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 08:51 AM »
That game last night was some of the worst officiating in any sport I have seen.  And one more thing I hope the ducks don't get to comfortable over 50% of their goals are pure luck. And luck and the refs being up the ducks ass is only going to happen for so long. Wings in 6
"Beer is living proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 09:27 AM »
OMG, that was the worst night of officiating ive seen in hockey in quite some time...Even before the disallowed goal. Unbelievable bad calls against both clubs. Im amazed at the stuff that was let go and the calls that they did make.

Now, the Wings certainly did not help themselves out for the first 33 minutes of the game, but from then on they played pretty well. They still need to get more traffic on Hiller, and get some LOW shots for REBOUNDS for SECOND opportunities. Look at the goals the Wings did score last night...Lots of traffic around the net. Gotta do more of that and get the big guns outta the doldrums. The Ducks are doing a great job on them, our guys need to adjust and overcome if we're going to win this series...I thought Ozzy was solid again.

As far as the Crosby incident, there are a couple sources and if they are true i think its B.S. If theyre not true, thats great! Like my Wings, things like that are of little concern, theres bigger issues, like being down in the series.

Yes, i am Red Wings fan through and through, but when a  player is as well rounded as Dats is, he deserves the award. The guys numbers are right near the top in several categories. If he wasnt a Wing id feel the same way. MVP is not just hitting and goal scoring, its a combination of several things.

And just so you know, Crosby and Malkin are tied with 80 hits, a mere 4 more hits than Datsyuk. They all get blown away by Ovechkin's 243. So if thats whats judged on, then he is the clear cut winner. To me there are more important statistics than hitting. This first one i found shocking!!!....Give aways-Malkin, Crosby and Oveckin are in the top 14 in the league, with Ovechkin leading the way in that department with 107!!! Malkin 80, Datsyuk 50 respectively. Another valuable statistic is Faceoff %-Maklin, 42%, Ovechkin 25%, and Datsyuk 56%. Then theres +/-. Maklin +17, Datsyuk +34, And Ovechkin scores 56 goals and only has a +/- of 8. Out of all those goals he's only on the ice for 8 more goals than the opponents score! Thats not being very good defensively, which means he is not a well rounded player, but a pure goal scorer. So, once again, its brought back to scoring goals. Mabye instead of averaging 6.7 shots a game he should be helping his team defensively or doing his job when his centerman gets tossed from the draw. Guys got a long ways to go to be an MVP IMO.
Keep The Fish Pump Runin'!!!
Adam

lil-skipper

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 12:01 PM »
I think the Blackhawks win it in 7 games ! The other teams I'm not sure about,

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2009, 04:16 PM »
I hope your right. I picked Chicago in 6. Good to see that team doing well again.
Adam

The Splash

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2009, 10:17 PM »
Went back to work tonight and couldn't stand not knowing what was going on with my Pens. Set the BlackBerry to give me live updates every 15 seconds and the boss caught me. I told him what I was checking and he told me its only ok when the wings play. Lol. Thank god the pens won!

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2009, 08:33 AM »
The Pens were much better, Malkin in particular...Guy was unstopable last night!
Adam

52niner

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2009, 09:48 PM »
VERSUS SUCKS!!!!!!

We just want to let you fans know that you will see the entire game of the Red Wings VS Ducks now back to overtime. Crock of shiat!
"Beer is living proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

• Fish all day everyday...
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2009, 11:15 PM »
Gotta love HOSSA!  ;D
Many men fish all there lives never realiseing its not the fish there after

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2009, 11:24 PM »
AMEN brother...The Mule is having a hell of a game too. Wings look much better tonight. Lets hope they can keep it going and keep the Ducks at Bay. Id like to see another goal for the Wings in the third and none for the Ducks....We need confidence we can score on this kid...I think we're gaing it quickly. Low shots tonight have generated plenty of good chances...Hit a post too and had one sneak through that was swished away by Anaheim D.

GO WINGS!!!
Adam

crosscobra

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2009, 11:39 PM »
AMEN brother...The Mule is having a hell of a game too. Wings look much better tonight. Lets hope they can keep it going and keep the Ducks at Bay. Id like to see another goal for the Wings in the third and none for the Ducks....We need confidence we can score on this kid...I think we're gaing it quickly. Low shots tonight have generated plenty of good chances...Hit a post too and had one sneak through that was swished away by Anaheim D.

GO WINGS!!!

GREAT GAME GO WINGS

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2009, 11:44 PM »
Sammy just added another. 5-2 Wings, Hiller got pulled for Giggy....Lets burry a few more! Gotta keep the foot on the gas here, we cant let em back in the game.
Adam

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2009, 11:53 PM »
Stupid penatly and they score....5-3 Wings...Now Kopey gets in a fight and the Honda Center is rocking...and to top it off, he got his @$$ handed to him...He never threw a punch.

This isnt keeping your foot on the gas!!!!
Adam

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2009, 12:12 AM »
Well, we were able to fight em off and score an empty netter....6-3 final and a tied series. All the big guns except Datsyuk got in on it tonight.....Thats great news for Detroit. Now, lets go home and get the lead!!!
Adam

Gonefishing

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2009, 08:24 AM »
GO WINGS ,sure miss going to there games , but dont miss   :afro:

The Splash

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2009, 03:22 PM »
Just thought I would let everyone know. I'm wearing my Pens Lemieux jersey to get harrassed tonight.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.