FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cant catch em???  (Read 6935 times)

camocrazy82

• Watch EM'! Watch EM'! GET EM'!
Re: Cant catch em???
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 06:36 PM »
 :clapping: We knew you could do it! I have had more than one rod go in because of Carp. A little hint, Bait Clicker.

Fatboy8

• carp crazy
Re: Cant catch em???
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 08:51 PM »
yeah i had the two rod limit out. I was there for like three hours and i just finally decided to stretch my legs so im staring at this guy who is fishing the complete other end from me and theres a little wall around the pond so i threw the tackle box on top of that then the rod resting against that. so all in all this rod almost went two feet over the tackle box and wall into the water. But if i had caught that carp i could not have landed it i barley got the one i did in the net. our pond had repairs on the walls so they drained it a bit so im sitting on the wall then theres about a two foot drop then water with the net in one hand fish in the water rod in the other about to fall in just netting it.(should have bought a longer net) All in all put up a zig zag fight so im fighting the fish with one arm the the other is picking up my other rod so i didnt tangle.  it was a good time also caught a smoking 14 inch bullhead.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.