FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Got the hard water gear put away.  (Read 1904 times)

dr dean

Got the hard water gear put away.
« on: Mar 15, 2010, 12:01 AM »
Went across the road to the pond this morning to see if there was one more day of ice but decided that it wasn't worth risking it. So I spent the day packing up the the Ice gear. Left the auger out because it has post holes to dig soon, winter was hard on all my fences. Now I'm anxiously waiting for clear water. When I was at the pond I checked on the boats, still under 6' snowdrift and the county has been sending me notices the the hull numbers on the canoe and the jon boat are wrong, guess they'll have to wait. My daughters and I got to talking about camping too, I can't wait for warm weather!

BBK

Re: Got the hard water gear put away.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2010, 11:25 AM »
Please tell me your not going to use the ice bit for digging post holes  ???

tsmith17

• A day of bad fishing is still a good day.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2010, 03:08 PM »
I recently put the ice gear away as well, sad to see the season go, but am looking forward to some nice weather and open water fishing! 60 degrees up here today!, t-shirt weather!

dr dean

« Reply #3 on: Mar 15, 2010, 09:31 PM »
Sorry for causing concern, the only thing the ice bit touches is ice. My power head is actually a post hole auger powerhead, I got a smoking hot deal off of craigslist, 10" earth auger capable powerhead for $100 last winter. The only downfall is that it doesn't like inital startup below zero. On a happy note The clam summit shelter I bought off of ebay should be here on the brown truck should be here tomorrow.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.