FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Need to register my crawdad....  (Read 2587 times)

FishingNewEngland

Need to register my crawdad....
« on: Apr 01, 2010, 07:49 AM »
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need to pay the $60 to register the boat so I can start taking it to other places than just the Norton.

Can't wait for the rivers to slow down after all this rain. Thinking my first pike might come from a river this year.  ;D If it doesn't, I know where it will be next ice season.
Contributing blogger at www.wickedfishah.com

osprey

Re: Need to register my crawdad....
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2010, 08:06 AM »
You will need to go either to Boston, Worcester, Hyannis,  and a couple of other offices that I can't remember, for your initial registration, bur can do it by mail afterwards.. The info is on the states' fish and game site.  Good Luck!!!

pikedaddy

• Big Bait..Big Fish
« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2010, 08:15 AM »
jst did my boat a few weeks ago registration is good for 2 yrs which is good make sure u have vin numbers or a old registration.I did mine in worc

FishingNewEngland

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2010, 08:37 AM »
jst did my boat a few weeks ago registration is good for 2 yrs which is good make sure u have vin numbers or a old registration.I did mine in worc

To the best of my knowledge, the boat has never been registered. I do have the original title (with vin #) and the bill of sale. That should be enough, right?

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2010, 08:48 AM »
To the best of my knowledge, the boat has never been registered. I do have the original title (with vin #) and the bill of sale. That should be enough, right?
Mark in Boston it's on Cuasway st bill of sale with vin # your good to go take your ck book lol

pikedaddy

• Big Bait..Big Fish
« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2010, 09:03 AM »
In that case u better make sure sales tax has already been paid.It might be easier to say u just bought the boat for a dollar of your buddy payin the 6cents tax and goin from there.I know worc wont take cash so like butchy said bring the check book

FishingNewEngland

« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2010, 09:13 AM »
Thanks guys.

drl823

« Reply #7 on: Apr 02, 2010, 05:02 AM »
Mark ....do it online Mass.gov under registration takes 10 min you get your reg in a week and you can even pay sales taxes if you do not have proof already any problems PM me

F.R.E.D.

• Get Bent!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 02, 2010, 06:48 AM »
Doesn't matter where you go . . . MA registry . . . I get the chills just thinking about it. Is your vin# 12 digits long? If not you may have an issue. They will want to see a pencil etching of a 12 digit vin#. No cash or credit cards will be taken, bring a check. The worcester location has 2 computers that you can pay taxes online, I recommend to do it at home. Bill of sale will be required but no title due to the length of the 'dad.

If you catch ish cause your vin# isn't big enough you have to make an appointment to meet up with an EPO. You can meet them at local ramps and they will hook you up with 3 vin tags after they inspect your soap dish. I have the phone # if you need to go through that.

PS I know ponds where both bass and pike/musky swim!! ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.