FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: holy wind  (Read 1728 times)

ricky riged

holy wind
« on: May 15, 2010, 08:52 PM »
whent out today with freinds left out of bold pointpark and flew out to bristoland tried to troll
 some rubber fishies nothing freind on another boat was dragging unbrellas  andnothing it was brezzy
when we left  and then the wind really picked up the 25 minute ride turned into over an hour ride back
to the ramp  is it just me or is that ramp at bold pointout of control went out thursday night and did circles for 45 minutes before we could get out and 15 minutes this morning just to pullup to the dock so i could get off the boat
and go to work

lavaman

Re: holy wind
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 09:58 AM »
whent out today with freinds left out of bold pointpark and flew out to bristoland tried to troll
 some rubber fishies nothing freind on another boat was dragging unbrellas  andnothing it was brezzy
when we left  and then the wind really picked up the 25 minute ride turned into over an hour ride back
to the ramp  is it just me or is that ramp at bold pointout of control went out thursday night and did circles for 45 minutes before we could get out and 15 minutes this morning just to pullup to the dock so i could get off the boat
and go to work

that's why i waited for sun. i knew the wind was going to be bad on sat. check the marine forcast on projo.com.  yes the boat ramps were bad on sun also. 3rd in line at 6am and had to do my loops before coming in at 1pm. must have been worst later. 

ricky riged

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 07:09 PM »
sunday  i  launched the tin boat in pawtucket for the first time sence 1995
got 20 feet from ramp and moter died but started right 
if i gave the moter any fuel it would die right out but start right up
still managed to get up to the water fall  and got a 2 pound lmb with the fatest gut i ever saw
when i got home think i found the problem clogged up petcock going to go back out one night this week
and test it out

lavaman

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 07:29 AM »
sunday  i  launched the tin boat in pawtucket for the first time sence 1995
got 20 feet from ramp and moter died but started right 
if i gave the moter any fuel it would die right out but start right up
still managed to get up to the water fall  and got a 2 pound lmb with the fatest gut i ever saw
when i got home think i found the problem clogged up petcock going to go back out one night this week
and test it out

wow a larry. it must have jumped ship to be on the saltwater diet plan. pm me when you go out again in the am. i'll meet up with you.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.