FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 662977 times)

KingPerch

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #1725 on: Mar 30, 2011, 01:13 PM »
Hey... It's not my fault that HIPPIES ARE LAME !!
I need hippie back up !! ;D ;D

&feature=related

NOW, Where did I leave that HOOKA??? ;D For a Hippie, your not a bad guy Scott!!!--KP ;)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

SWAMPGOOSE

« Reply #1726 on: Mar 30, 2011, 01:15 PM »
man what a busy thread lol, old crow is still the best one ive seen
cream ale is good, rolling rock is great, but land shark is king

KingPerch

« Reply #1727 on: Mar 30, 2011, 01:32 PM »
WOW !!   Someone actually posted up a real song...by real musicians !
  Good choice Scott ! ;)
The only thing I'm clutching is cotton wads to stuff in my ears ! :w00t: :w00t: ::) ;D
   Too bad you guys had to endure the trash music of your era !    ;D ;D
I get a chance to hang with Joey B on ocassion !    My cousin Dave plays guitar in Belladonna !
We play all that "CRAP", as you call it, just to get under your skin!!! :cursing: how you like me now?? :w00t: :afro:--KP 8)

esox v

« Reply #1728 on: Mar 30, 2011, 07:17 PM »
NOW, Where did I leave that HOOKA??? ;D For a Hippie, your not a bad guy Scott!!!--KP ;)
THATS RECOVERING HIPPIE !! and your half bad for a metal head KP ...   ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf9-BCix4io&feature=related
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

esox v

« Reply #1729 on: Mar 30, 2011, 07:54 PM »
 Sorry no video with this one guys... this is a great version of a great tune... great intro... Being a dad.... it's great story !! enjoy metal heads :P :P Deal with it !!

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1730 on: Mar 30, 2011, 11:30 PM »
We play all that "CRAP", as you call it, just to get under your skin!!! :cursing: how you like me now?? :w00t: :afro:--KP 8)

Thanks KP.......Some people simply just stopped "living" after the mid 70's.  ::) Funny how my generation has love for every genre of music, and others are so one sided and unwilling to pull the carrots from the ear cavitys. ;D

Anyone familiar with German Hardcore? This is a popular live version of "Ramms" DuHast
Get the adrenaline rolling.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLp63WBV-Ic

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1731 on: Mar 30, 2011, 11:42 PM »
Thanks KP.......Some people simply just stopped "living" after the mid 70's.  ::) It was the early 80's !  :^)Funny how my generation has love for every genre of music, and others are so one sided and unwilling to pull the carrots from the ear cavitys. ;D

In 30 years, kids and adults will still be buying Led Zepplin, The Who, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Journey, Santana, Foreigner, Cheap Trick, Tom Petty, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Dio, Deep Purple etc, etc T-Shirts, Albums and whatever other form of media they're produced on then !
   I doubt very much that you'll see anyone wearing Disturbed, Saliva, Godsmack and other current bands shirts being bought or music being listened to ! ;) ;D ;D

PS:   No calls at 4:40 AM this morning  :o :o ;D ;D

PSS:   Did you get the picture of the new Maki product display ? :whistling:
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1732 on: Mar 31, 2011, 12:31 AM »
In 30 years, kids and adults will still be buying Led Zepplin, The Who, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Journey, Santana, Foreigner, Cheap Trick, Tom Petty, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Dio, Deep Purple etc, etc T-Shirts, Albums and whatever other form of media they're produced on then !
   I doubt very much that you'll see anyone wearing Disturbed, Saliva, Godsmack and other current bands shirts being bought or music being listened to ! ;) ;D ;D

PS:   No calls at 4:40 AM this morning  :o :o ;D ;D

PSS:   Did you get the picture of the new Maki product display ? :whistling:

Food for thought....Disturbed,Saliva,Godsmack..etc. are bands from the past, where some decent songs evolved....but they were mainstream 95x bands, where there songs were wore out in short time.

Funny you mention who wears what shirts....I do still see high school kids wearing 60's and 70's era shirts.  I am at the schools quite often, taxying my wonderfull children from point A to B.

Yes I did get the pic of the Maki Display.....with hopes that it heading my way!! Time to start something new....

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1733 on: Mar 31, 2011, 02:08 AM »
Food for thought....Disturbed,Saliva,Godsmack..etc. are bands from the past, where some decent songs evolved....but they were mainstream 95x bands, where there songs were wore out in short time.

Funny you mention who wears what shirts....I do still see high school kids wearing 60's and 70's era shirts.  I am at the schools quite often, taxying my wonderfull children from point A to B.

Yes I did get the pic of the Maki Display.....with hopes that it heading my way!! Time to start something new....
The wheels have begun to turn ! ;) ;) ;)
Plastics are Fantastic !

esox v

« Reply #1734 on: Mar 31, 2011, 08:26 AM »
 I do have to agree with Gamma... Now days..Most of the bands out there today SUCK.. But then again people now day could really care less because they don't really listen they just hear the music... And our society has turned into the cheap crap society... Same reason the Antiques business is on the down turn.. The up and coming generations think... Why buy this 100 year old dresser for three hundred buck with hand cut dove tail drawers... When I can get one that looks the same at wallmart for 100 bucks !!It's Made of particle board and I can just throw it away when I'm done with it.

My 7 year old just asked me yesterday to down load this on his I pod ..Gamma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJVr0vJK2rs&feature=related

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1735 on: Mar 31, 2011, 08:58 AM »
I do half to agree with Gamma... Now days..Most of the bands out there today SUCK.. But then again people now day could really care less because they don't really listen they just hear the music...GReat point Scott !   Today it's more about being part of the party or fitting in with the tattooed, pierced, shaved head clones that kids and young adults have become ! :^(   It's really sad to see so many kids grasping at something that's not there !
    And our society has turned into the cheap crap society... Same reason the Antiques business is on the down turn.. The up and coming generations think... Why buy this 100 year old table for three hundred buck with hand cut dove tail drawers... When I can get one that looks the same at wallmart for 100 bucks !!It's Made of particle board and I can just throw it away when I'm done with it. Another FACT !    Anyone these days can record a song while sitting at their kitchen table with a laptop and a recording program !
 With the technology available to todays wannabee musicians, you'd think something good would come out of it !     If these guys had to write,record, produce, edit, market and play like the bands of the 60's  70's and 80's you'd never hear from them !     When these new bands try to take credit for something, it makes me puke !     They're all pawns these days and fairly untalented too !    2 string, drop tuned riffs that a kid can play....matter of fact, that's why kids play them !   They're simple and mindless !   Takes little study time !

Smart kid !    Load up the rest of his I pod with good music that inspires him to work hard to learn it if he's going to be musically inclined !

Great video clips of Randy Rhoades !     If you noticed the off white colored Les Paul he was playing in the video, it's a 1974 "20th Anniversary" Les Paul !   
  I bought 2 of them in the late 70's when I was in Tennessee ! They were cheap then !   Still got them tucked away !!     Wanted to get one autographed back then by Randy but never got the opportunity  :-\ :-\

Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #1736 on: Mar 31, 2011, 09:12 AM »
Sorry no video with this one guys... this is a great version of a great tune... great intro... Being a dad.... it's great story !! enjoy metal heads :P :P Deal with it !!

NOT BAD!!!! I'll go with it!!--KP ;)

KingPerch

« Reply #1737 on: Mar 31, 2011, 09:14 AM »

PS:   No calls at 4:40 AM this morning  :o :o ;D ;D

PSS:   Did you get the picture of the new Maki product display ? :whistling:
Your right, all those shirts got ripped and torn in the MOSH PITS!!!!!!--KP ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #1738 on: Mar 31, 2011, 09:19 AM »
I do half to agree with Gamma... Now days..Most of the bands out there today SUCK.. But then again people now day could really care less because they don't really listen they just hear the music... And our society has turned into the cheap crap society... Same reason the Antiques business is on the down turn.. The up and coming generations think... Why buy this 100 year old table for three hundred buck with hand cut dove tail drawers... When I can get one that looks the same at wallmart for 100 bucks !!It's Made of particle board and I can just throw it away when I'm done with it.

You just made his head swell up...half agreeing with him ESOX!!! Those headshaved, tattoed and pierced up clones are making millions with the music they produce!!! Give 'em a break. Though I don't like some of the music today, my hats off to them for doing thier job!!!! ;)--KP 8)

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1739 on: Mar 31, 2011, 10:58 AM »
Your right, all those shirts got ripped and torn And used in place of toilet paper most likely !in the MOSH PITS!!!!!!--KP ;D
:evil: :evil: :evil: ;D

You just made his head swell up...half agreeing with him ESOX!!! Those headshaved, tattoed and pierced up clones are making millions with the GARBAGE they produce!!! Give 'em a break. Though I don't like some of the music today, my hats off to them for doing thier job!!!! ;)--KP 8)
::) ::) ::) ::)  Job ?? :o :o ??? ??? :-[ :-[ >:( >:( :cookoo: :cookoo: :sick: :sick: :azn: :azn: :unsure: :unsure: :-\ :-\ :-X :-X ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.