FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 663113 times)

KingPerch

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #1740 on: Mar 31, 2011, 11:52 AM »
Why do I even bother with you......I never win!!--KP 8) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thpTrSA0HD4 ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1741 on: Mar 31, 2011, 04:52 PM »
:evil: :evil: :evil: ;D
 ::) ::) ::) ::)  Job ?? :o :o ??? ??? :-[ :-[ >:( >:( :cookoo: :cookoo: :sick: :sick: :azn: :azn: :unsure: :unsure: :-\ :-\ :-X :-X ;D
YA JOB ??? ??? ??? ??? how was work today Gamma  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :P

KingPerch

« Reply #1742 on: Mar 31, 2011, 04:55 PM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1743 on: Mar 31, 2011, 08:19 PM »
YA JOB ??? ??? ??? ??? how was work today Gamma  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :P
Beside getting stuck with a few perch fins, it was great !   How about you Zippy ? ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1744 on: Mar 31, 2011, 08:22 PM »
You just made his head swell up...half agreeing with him ESOX!!! Those headshaved, tattoed and pierced up clones are making millions with the music they produce!!! Give 'em a break. Though I don't like some of the music today, my hats off to them for doing thier job!!!! ;)--KP 8)
By the way, Esox meant that he agreed with me 100 % !  He just used half instead of have !
  It's great to know there are other people here who have good taste in music ! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

esox v

« Reply #1745 on: Mar 31, 2011, 08:28 PM »
 Yep.... I saw him at work today HT . As a matter of fact I think he was working overtime.. because it was after 6 when I saw him. ;D ;D
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

esox v

« Reply #1746 on: Mar 31, 2011, 08:34 PM »
By the way, Esox meant that he agreed with me 100 % !  He just used half instead of have !
  It's great to know there are other people here who have good taste in music ! ;D ;D ;D ;D
 I Have to agree with Gamma 100 % and I changed table to dresser because most tables don't have drawers !!

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

bcons

« Reply #1747 on: Mar 31, 2011, 08:38 PM »
Yep.... I saw him at work today HT . As a matter of fact I think he was working overtime.. because it was after 6 when I saw him. ;D ;D

Esox you were working today?  Hmmm I gotta get one of those jobs that allow me to "work" down there  ::) :P ::)
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

esox v

« Reply #1748 on: Mar 31, 2011, 08:42 PM »
You just made his head swell up...half agreeing with him ESOX!!! Those headshaved, tattoed and pierced up clones are making millions with the music they produce!!! Give 'em a break. Though I don't like some of the music today, my hats off to them for doing thier job!!!! ;)--KP 8)
Yes they do.... then they get chucked in the dumpster with the walmart dresser..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yeBUG5EvMM

esox v

« Reply #1749 on: Mar 31, 2011, 08:46 PM »
Esox you were working today?  Hmmm I gotta get one of those jobs that allow me to "work" down there  ::) :P ::)
Hey... you were working in a different section !! I saw you too !! ;D ;D What can I say ?? Theres a lot of work to be done down there !!

bcons

« Reply #1750 on: Mar 31, 2011, 08:51 PM »
Hey... you were working in a different section !! I saw you too !! ;D ;D What can I say ?? Theres a lot of work to be done down there !!

I was working in the garage door opener section at Home Depot honest I was  :whistling:
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

esox v

« Reply #1751 on: Mar 31, 2011, 09:00 PM »
I was working in the garage door opener section at Home Depot honest I was  :whistling:
  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: Tomorrow too ??

esox v

esox v

« Reply #1753 on: Mar 31, 2011, 09:11 PM »
It's hard to feel bad.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJy5R1zUvyM&feature=related
 I think this dude is a builder in the boston area??

bcons

« Reply #1754 on: Mar 31, 2011, 09:19 PM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: Tomorrow too ??

No, I realized this afternoon I've broken all my left handed pry bars, and my circle hammers are all missing their impact bearings, need to go find some, then when ya find what ya need the cashiers are always slow getting ya outa there so it takes awhile.....

Palermo bbq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUwNeGqjuNE

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.