FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 663216 times)

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #1995 on: May 29, 2011, 10:29 PM »
I'll give you that one, the sun has to shine on every ....... once & awhile.  Except the reason that song became famous was what movie????? Comeon you're old enough.
he is old and should stay out of bass pro too ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

esox v

« Reply #1996 on: May 29, 2011, 10:34 PM »
I'll give you that one, the sun has to shine on every ....... once & awhile.  Except the reason that song became famous was what movie????? Comeon you're old enough.
LOST BOYS..  :rotflol: :rotflol: That's a chick flick...Don't get me started Cons .. Your about to be BIT#%h slapped.
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

esox v

« Reply #1997 on: May 29, 2011, 10:36 PM »
he is old and should stay out of bass pro too ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Hey I only spend 88 bucks !! Thanks for getting me started at 10:30 with a busch !! I'm still going !!

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

bcons

« Reply #1998 on: May 29, 2011, 10:42 PM »
LOST BOYS..  :rotflol: :rotflol: That's a chick flick...Don't get me started Cons .. Your about to be BIT#%h slapped.
By you?  I guess you could call it that considering you have enough arm, leg & pit hair to be called a hippie .......  
Looking back at yesteryear, & thinking bout those times, watch Lost boys with the ones I saw it with, or Hang out with 47 guys & 2 chicks of which the chicks had more leg hair than a greyback...........

I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

H.T.

« Reply #1999 on: May 29, 2011, 10:42 PM »
i was just helping you get primed for the trip. YA and i got a 6 hour nap after doing the lawn and still going now  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: man we are all getting old. nice to see you today Scott 8) what a time we are going to have bud. now after seeing those giant plugs i want to catch huge stink logs ::) ::) ;D

bcons

« Reply #2000 on: May 29, 2011, 10:46 PM »
I'll take my chances with any women & lost boys over tons of "cool dudes" & one chick anyday.  I'd even risk the thought of questioning which team you play for.  Sausage party much? And I don't mean Hoffman's.  While the women of my past my look tacky, at least they don't resemble HT during Ice Season.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

H.T.

« Reply #2001 on: May 29, 2011, 10:50 PM »
hey wait a second ther Bacon grease................ at least i wear camo and dont dress like that guy from grumpy old men like the fulton boy does :whistling: :whistling: :cookoo: :cookoo: welcome to 2011 :P

bcons

« Reply #2002 on: May 29, 2011, 10:58 PM »
hey wait a second ther Bacon grease................ at least i wear camo and dont dress like that guy from grumpy old men like the fulton boy does :whistling: :whistling: :cookoo: :cookoo: welcome to 2011 :P
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
I was only using the comparisson as it relates to the body hair not the clothing or the wooden pickle.  A few of these other guys have said you look to "purdy" since shaving  ::) 

esox v

« Reply #2003 on: May 29, 2011, 10:58 PM »
i was just helping you get primed for the trip. YA and i got a 6 hour nap after doing the lawn and still going now  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: man we are all getting old. nice to see you today Scott 8) what a time we are going to have bud. now after seeing those giant plugs i want to catch huge stink logs ::) ::) ;D
You mean these !! I got it condensed down some... I still got  Walleye cranks and plastic's  Im going to be right at 110# ;D ;D  

H.T.

« Reply #2004 on: May 29, 2011, 11:07 PM »
ok ;D looks good to me and at $12.00-$14.00 each i will say can i use one of those :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ;D

esox v

« Reply #2005 on: May 29, 2011, 11:09 PM »
Yea H... It was nice hanging out with you too.. We are going to have a blast on this trip...  h e l l just a trip to bass pro was a Riot !!

H.T.

« Reply #2006 on: May 29, 2011, 11:10 PM »
Yea H... It was nice hanging out with you too.. We are going to have a blast on this trip...  h e l l just a trip to bass pro was a Riot !!
ya and walmart was just as costly ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D

esox v

« Reply #2007 on: May 29, 2011, 11:13 PM »
ok ;D looks good to me and at $12.00-$14.00 each i will say can i use one of those :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ;D
And I'll say ... Yes you can.. I'm on a BIG GATOR..  mission !! I got to come up with a battery operated graph.. I really don't want to buy a fishing buddy.

esox v

« Reply #2008 on: May 29, 2011, 11:15 PM »
ya and walmart was just as costly ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D
What a freak show that was !! Always get a good laugh at super walmart !!           

H.T.

« Reply #2009 on: May 29, 2011, 11:16 PM »
And I'll say ... Yes you can.. I'm on a BIG GATOR..  mission !! I got to come up with a battery operated graph.. I really don't want to buy a fishing buddy.
we will be fishing in 2'-20' of water for fish that are as dumb as bass :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: what do you need a graph for ??? :-* :-* ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.