FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 663214 times)

Gamma Fish

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #2025 on: Jun 10, 2011, 01:15 AM »
My thoughts exactly when I unloaded the paint booth components last evening to the Snap On Truck for pennies on the dollar. :whistling: :flag: :blink:
A little touchy tonight huh ? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2026 on: Jun 10, 2011, 01:19 AM »
A little touchy tonight huh ? ;D ;D ;D ;D

We'll see who's touchy and/or sobbing next time we meet and see an empty booth! :evil: :evil: :whistling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-ZicQUiAE

KingPerch

“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2028 on: Jun 10, 2011, 10:22 PM »
C'mon Gamma, you always have a come back? What's ailing ya? ;D

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2029 on: Jun 10, 2011, 11:55 PM »
C'mon Gamma, you always have a come back? What's ailing ya? ;D
That hairlip cow called Schmoooowee  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ;D ;D
Just stopped in for a few minutes to regroup.   Headed back into the world of insanity soon !   Designated Drivers are great ! ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2030 on: Jun 11, 2011, 12:04 AM »
That hairlip cow called Schmoooowee  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ;D ;D
Just stopped in for a few minutes to regroup.   Headed back into the world of insanity soon !   Designated Drivers are great ! ;D ;D
le

Trevors B-ball team still remains undefeated after this evenings game. I am now coach FM.....as the kids call me. Poor Trev. got his first zero batting today. He told me after the game, he was trying to "kill" the ball to make coach dad happy. We had a little one on one conversation since. Hopefully the T man is re-focused for his last three games. These little chaps are a ball to hang with a couple times a week. They crack me up, especially the few sneaky ones, that are always working different angles to pull a trick on the coaches. Little SH!!ts are great.

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2031 on: Jun 11, 2011, 01:15 AM »
le

Trevors B-ball team still remains undefeated after this evenings game. I am now coach FM.....as the kids call me. Poor Trev. got his first zero batting today. He told me after the game, he was trying to "kill" the ball to make coach dad happy. We had a little one on one conversation since. Hopefully the T man is re-focused for his last three games. These little chaps are a ball to hang with a couple times a week. They crack me up, especially the few sneaky ones, that are always working different angles to pull a trick on the coaches. Little SH!!ts are great.
Nice going "coach"  ;)    The little buggers are fun to coach.
  Maybe I'll start hanging around the games and teach the kids a few tricks to pull on you :whistling: :w00t: ;D

PS:   You call me a thread hi jacker ?     Music to Little League  ;D ;D ;D  Yup !   That's a first class Hi Jack job if I ever saw one ! :w00t: :w00t: :whistling: :whistling: :wacko: ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

KingPerch

« Reply #2033 on: Jun 11, 2011, 07:33 AM »
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBMMCClIgTc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLpfbcXTeo8
WOW!! Shane you dug deep for those old tunes!! I used that CRUE song at times to get psyched before heat runs in the old QUAD racing days!! Good memories from that song!! Thanks!--KP 8)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2034 on: Jun 11, 2011, 09:34 PM »
Even though it was cold , foggy, windy and rainy today ,I had one of these days... ;D  And never went fishing.... ;D ;D

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

esox v

« Reply #2035 on: Jun 11, 2011, 09:49 PM »
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2036 on: Jun 12, 2011, 12:04 AM »
My favorite axe player. By the way....the spawning pans I caught today smell horrible when i fileted them. Bellys full of muck from making their beds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loEW6Tod8Xc

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2037 on: Jun 12, 2011, 12:16 AM »
My favorite axe player. By the way....the spawning pans I caught today smell horrible when i fileted them. Bellys full of muck from making their beds.

Was the muck in their stomachs or stuck on the outside of their bodies ?
  Most times when clean panfish that have been feeding on snails, crayfish or other crustaceans, they'll have a funky odor when cut into. (Doesn't affect the flavor though)
   Most panfish in this area have finished spawning over the past month .
  The other thing to remember is that the water is now warm.   Fish stink !    Cold water, we don't smell them as much !
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2038 on: Jun 12, 2011, 12:54 AM »
Was the muck in their stomachs or stuck on the outside of their bodies ?
  Most times when clean panfish that have been feeding on snails, crayfish or other crustaceans, they'll have a funky odor when cut into. (Doesn't affect the flavor though)
   Most panfish in this area have finished spawning over the past month .
  The other thing to remember is that the water is now warm.   Fish stink !    Cold water, we don't smell them as much !

All the above Gamma, saw plenty of muck in their mouths when we caught them, bellys were full also. About 20% of the females were still holding loose eggs, the males milt sacks were all gone. Water temp. was probably 10 degrees warmer than last Sat. I would guess 68 degrees on the surface. We fished through a couple good rain storms also which turned the water a bit. The filets were real nice, with almost no black dots also.

KingPerch

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.