FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 663059 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #2400 on: Aug 21, 2011, 07:11 PM »
  :rotflol: :rotflol: I told you not to be stupid ...ya moron !!!

And a Baba Boey to ya all........  ;D ;D              Shut up..   Sit down........ ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2401 on: Aug 21, 2011, 07:18 PM »
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: I bout done it all around bro !! But... Id be happy to take that ride !!
You'll get a 45 minute musical education when we go to the river................then you can play your "Music to rope salmon by" while you're wading in the river ! ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

esox v

« Reply #2402 on: Aug 21, 2011, 07:28 PM »
You'll get a 45 minute musical education when we go to the river................then you can play your "Music to rope salmon by" while you're wading in the river ! ;D ;D
:rotflol: :rotflol: DEAL !! 
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

esox v

« Reply #2403 on: Aug 21, 2011, 07:28 PM »

And a Baba Boey to ya all........  ;D ;D              Shut up..   Sit down........ ;D ;D
  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2404 on: Aug 21, 2011, 10:10 PM »
Here goes Gamma again.....with the typical closed eared saga again. ::) Rush makes only so many songs man. :P

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2405 on: Aug 21, 2011, 10:22 PM »
Here goes Gamma again.....with the typical closed eared saga again. ::) Rush makes only so many songs man. :P
Can't help it if I grew up in an era when music was real, musicians had real talent, imagination and worked hard to attain their goals.
  Today, any knucklehead with a computer can make a CD......even if he/they have no talent other than knowing how to operate a recording program.
  50 years from now, people will still be listening to the Beatles, Stones, Clapton, Cream, Rush, Eagles, Skynyrd, CDB, Allman Brothers Band, SRV, Journey, Styx, Bad Company Deep Purple etc and wearing their logo on their T shirts !
  Can't say that for the bands of the late 80's through today.   They couldn't hold the jock straps of the above mentioned bands/musicians  ! ;)   
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2406 on: Aug 21, 2011, 10:30 PM »
I think I hit a funny bone. ;D

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2407 on: Aug 21, 2011, 10:36 PM »
I think I hit a funny bone. ;D
You couldn't hit a bull in the arse with a bass fiddle ! ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

esox v

« Reply #2408 on: Aug 22, 2011, 10:23 PM »
Can't help it if I grew up in an era when music was real, musicians had real talent, imagination and worked hard to attain their goals.
  Today, any knucklehead with a computer can make a CD......even if he/they have no talent other than knowing how to operate a recording program.
  50 years from now, people will still be listening to the Beatles, Stones, Clapton, Cream, Rush, Eagles, Skynyrd, CDB, Allman Brothers Band, SRV, Journey, Styx, Bad Company Deep Purple etc and wearing their logo on their T shirts !
  Can't say that for the bands of the late 80's through today.   They couldn't hold the jock straps of the above mentioned bands/musicians  ! ;)   
Stuck in the past... Things have changed man... There are tons of great talented musicians out there.... just need to look around.... Few get radio air time.... It's why I don't listen to the radio anymore....Except  for the Bluemoon cafe from 9 to noon..

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2409 on: Aug 22, 2011, 10:45 PM »
Stuck in the past... Things have changed man... There are tons of great talented musicians out there.... just need to look around.... Few get radio air time.... It's why I don't listen to the radio anymore....Except  for the Bluemoon cafe from 9 to noon..
So what you're saying is that when music gets bad, you'll listen to it just because it's what's happening right now ? :cookoo: :cookoo: ;D
  If you grew up on a lake that offered great fishing when you were young but now it's the dead sea, do you still fish there because it what it is right now ? ::) ::)
   If a restaurant that you patronized for years was suddenly bought out and the new owners weren't personable and had lousy food, would you still go there because..."Things have changed"  ? ??? ::)

I'm not stuck in the past !  I just refuse to live in the present and be happy or content with musical mediocrity like millions of sheeple have done for the past 20 years or so now !
   There are some great musicians out there these days but they get pushed under the rug in place of the "Dave Mathews" types that the current generation sees as their musical God ! :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:
   I like Rock-N-Roll !   Some guys standing there playing the same 4 chords with different lyrics all night isn't my idea of good music !

And why did I know you'd like Blue Moon Cafe ?  ::) ::) ::)     Maybe you and Mimi can go to Vermont and buy some new Birkenstocks before sitting in your hemp chairs and talking to the pretty animals on Juniors Farm ! :w00t: :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: ;D ;D

Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2410 on: Aug 23, 2011, 12:46 AM »
Enough with the smart talk......here is a good Ol' tune from the early 90's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lfd7zeHRRs

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2411 on: Aug 23, 2011, 01:17 AM »
Enough with the smart talk......here is a good Ol' tune from the early 90's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lfd7zeHRRs
I'm ready for bed now :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: ;D  On the railroad tracks ! ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2412 on: Aug 23, 2011, 01:20 AM »
Now this is music !    This is talent ! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUikf3l25eo

And the Master of Guitar tone !   RIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGoYmRoBF4Q&feature=related
Plastics are Fantastic !

esox v

« Reply #2413 on: Aug 23, 2011, 08:42 AM »
So what you're saying is that when music gets bad, you'll listen to it just because it's what's happening right now ? :cookoo: :cookoo: ;D
Not what I was saying at all... thought you were smarter than that ... I'm saying there is lots of great musicians out there... they just rant mainstream anymore... even the good ones get ruined by marketing.. Apparently.. I listen to music way more than you.. because I would go nuts having to listen to the same 10 bands over and over and over... than go see them play their studio album "live" on tour the same every night !! Awesome right there boy !!

You keep wearing them black Jorney,Aerosmith,and AC/DC shirts and I'll keep laughing my Bass off at you.. Ya Freak !!

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2414 on: Aug 23, 2011, 09:58 AM »
Not what I was saying at all... thought you were smarter than that ... I'm saying there is lots of great musicians out there... they just rant mainstream anymore... even the good ones get ruined by marketing.. Apparently.. I listen to music way more than you.. because I would go nuts having to listen to the same 10 bands over and over and over... than go see them play their studio album "live" on tour the same every night !! Awesome right there boy !!

You keep wearing them black Journey,Aerosmith,and AC/DC shirts and I'll keep laughing my Bass off at you.. Ya Freak !!
I despise AC/DC............and the best that came from Aerosmith was the album "Get your Wings" from the early 70's.  After that, they went mushy ::) ::)  Same goes for Journey.  After "Evolution" they got fluffy too  :-\ ::)

I doubt you listen to music more than I do................or have a more diverse collection  :whistling:
Go back to building stuff !    Something that you know about  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Plastics are Fantastic !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.