FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 662910 times)

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #3270 on: Jun 05, 2012, 12:57 PM »
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3271 on: Jun 05, 2012, 12:59 PM »
Nightcrawler!!!  :evil: Nice job editing my quote!! Was the dacker behind that?  :whistling:
Nice job findin em

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3272 on: Jun 05, 2012, 01:00 PM »

:w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: They must have a full tank of gas in that thing or else they would be pulling a nasty wheely!
Nice job findin em

KingPerch

« Reply #3273 on: Jun 05, 2012, 03:38 PM »

OMG!! Jimmy that's funny stuff man!! :rotflol: :rotflol: :w00t: Looks like Deadeyez and the boys headed to the river for Salmon Season!!! LMAO!! Unreal!--KP ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3274 on: Jun 05, 2012, 05:59 PM »
Nightcrawler!!!  :evil: Nice job editing my quote!! Was the dacker behind that?  :whistling:

Nope, didnt even see it......
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

KingPerch

« Reply #3275 on: Jun 05, 2012, 06:15 PM »
NOPE....He didn't do it....all by myself!!! ;D--KP :P
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3276 on: Jun 05, 2012, 08:19 PM »
NOPE....He didn't do it....all by myself!!! ;D--KP :P
U hacker!  ;D
Nice job findin em

esox v

« Reply #3277 on: Jun 05, 2012, 09:51 PM »
 THESE DUDES CAN LAY IT DOWN !! Stick with this till the end !! "If you knew" is a great tune !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYkWFQds-to&feature=related

Last night I heard the peepers by the pond and a train way off in the distance  ;)
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #3278 on: Jun 05, 2012, 10:48 PM »
One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite movies..... Hits home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQBdj4-3610

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #3279 on: Jun 06, 2012, 10:51 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5PRljHOAI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykdk_v7QOMo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nice!  Gov't Mule has been layin' it down for decades now.  Warren Haynes is surely the hardest man in rock n' roll these days.

He might not be the pillar of health and grace, but the guy sure rips it up.  And he seems to know EVERYONE, huh?

Did you hit up Mountain Jam this year?  I skipped it for the first time in six years, since I went to the "Mighty High Mountain Festival" two weeks ago instead.  GREAT WEEKEND WITH THE HIPPIES!!!  

Definately worth checking out next year if the lineup is similar.  It blew Mtn Jam away, actually.

Small (1800 people), Railroad Earth, Dark Star Orchestra, George Porter, and New Riders of the Purple Sage.

And a ton of great newgrass bands.

"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3280 on: Jun 06, 2012, 11:02 AM »
Great pictures Jimmy... Where was that held?     David Nelson on mandolin??   How did you get so close??
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #3281 on: Jun 06, 2012, 11:21 AM »
Great pictures Jimmy... Where was that held?     David Nelson on mandolin??   How did you get so close??

The Mighty High Festival was just south of the Catskills at the Tuxedo Ridge Ski Area.  About 2hrs from Albany.

The mando genius is John Skehan from Railroad Earth.  (They played two nights in a row at the festival).  That guy is NUTS.  He can't quite hold his own with Sam Bush or anything yet, but the whole band has some massive skills.  Some great Dead and Band covers, too.  Railroad Earth is amazing, Dacker!

Here is the Saturday show if you want to check it out: http://archive.org/details/rre2012-05-19.flac24

You can just click on the player in the righthand corner and rock the whole show if you want.

As for getting close ups?  That's the beauty of small festivals, right?  I was behind the stage, in the front row, way up on the hill, hanging out in the campground...  Whatever.  We just came and went as we pleased.

Even got in a little fishing between hangovers in the Sterling State Forest!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3282 on: Jun 06, 2012, 11:45 AM »
Very cool.... Thanks...

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3283 on: Jun 06, 2012, 12:41 PM »
Nice!  Gov't Mule has been layin' it down for decades now.  Warren Haynes is surely the hardest man in rock n' roll these days.

He might not be the pillar of health and grace, but the guy sure rips it up.  And he seems to know EVERYONE, huh?

Did you hit up Mountain Jam this year?  I skipped it for the first time in six years, since I went to the "Mighty High Mountain Festival" two weeks ago instead.  GREAT WEEKEND WITH THE HIPPIES!!!  

Definately worth checking out next year if the lineup is similar.  It blew Mtn Jam away, actually.

Small (1800 people), Railroad Earth, Dark Star Orchestra, George Porter, and New Riders of the Purple Sage.

And a ton of great newgrass bands.

:afro: Niiice!
Nice job findin em

esox v

"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.