FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 4.5% off anything, anytime at Bass Pro Shops!!!  (Read 2163 times)

ominousone

4.5% off anything, anytime at Bass Pro Shops!!!
« on: May 12, 2010, 11:24 PM »
Bass pro shops is 4.5% cash back, Cabelas is 2%, orvis is 3% there are many other companies that are offering up to 11% off right now.  All you have to do is click here ---http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=LMyK2mZA2fTATiG6dzN%2BJQ%3D%3D and sign up.  When you are going to shop almost anywhere online you just goto ebates first and then search for the store you want to shop in from there.  THAT'S IT!  They will either send you a check for the amount of cash back, or they can put it in your paypal account.  I know that spending money is real easy to do with a fishing addiction, at least this way you get a portion of it back.  Just for signing up you will get a $5 check, this is no scam, I actually heard about this from my deal obsessed mother who has been getting checks from ebates for a while now.  If you have any questions please feel free to pm me and I will answer any questions that you have, but it really is as easy as signing up and searching for the store you want through this site instead of a normal search engine or by typing the url in the address box. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.