FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2011  (Read 313692 times)

reeleyz

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2011
« Reply #2595 on: Dec 22, 2011, 04:33 PM »
Took the boat out for a few hours today. The eyes were not cooperating like they have been. Ended up catching 1 keeper eye, one nice perch, and a bass. Marked a lot of fish though.

FYI- both docks are out at godfreys now and the water is really low.

ryanrobb52

« Reply #2596 on: Dec 22, 2011, 04:39 PM »
now thats comittment brother! 

filetandrelease

« Reply #2597 on: Dec 22, 2011, 05:09 PM »
Took the boat out for a few hours today. The eyes were not cooperating like they have been. Ended up catching 1 keeper eye, one nice perch, and a bass. Marked a lot of fish though.

FYI- both docks are out at godfreys now and the water is really low.

man did i pick a year to put the boat up early keep it up reeleyz  :thumbup_smilie: 

kingfisher22

« Reply #2598 on: Dec 22, 2011, 05:48 PM »
man did i pick a year to put the boat up early keep it up reeleyz  :thumbup_smilie: 

I second that!

reeleyz

« Reply #2599 on: Dec 22, 2011, 05:57 PM »
A year ago XMAS EVE day I was sitting on a good 4" -5" of ice, fishing the same spot I fished today from the boat. I would rather be on the ice, trust me.

BTW - the surface temp was 38* - 39*.

snuffynra

« Reply #2600 on: Dec 22, 2011, 06:34 PM »
just my luck, i go ice fishing for the first time last year at the end of the year, i get totally hooked first time out, i then start buying stuff ,poles jigs ice hut,sled, chairs,heater ,and everything in between. even picked up a new marcum flasher (should be here tomorrow) just so i would at least look like i know what im doing ;D, and now we aren't going to get any ice!!!!!. few  of my friends already said we may have to  go to Minnesota shortly to get some fishing in.

fishingaddict

• Fishing is not an addiction, Its the CURE!
« Reply #2601 on: Dec 22, 2011, 06:36 PM »
The bait is gone from sylvan...  been there twice sine last wednesdays blitz  havent seen any bait or fish.  There was a lot og guys jigging the wall...   I WANT ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Fish fear me!

snuffynra

« Reply #2602 on: Dec 22, 2011, 06:40 PM »
i cant even hook the boat up, just got new truck and doesn't have the right hitch!!!

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #2603 on: Dec 22, 2011, 07:04 PM »
it's  global  warminggggggggggggggggggg  ....hey  but  with  kero  close  to  4  bucks  a  gallion  , it's  the  best thing to  happen!!!! ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

snuffynra

« Reply #2604 on: Dec 22, 2011, 07:11 PM »
yup al gore was right, sell everything! global warming is here :o. i cut 15 cords of firewood this year, i have burned 1....wonder if i can file some sort of claim for my wasted time, and try to get a refund for the wood splitter and 2 saws i   purchased?????? >:(

kingfisher22

« Reply #2605 on: Dec 22, 2011, 07:22 PM »
just my luck, i go ice fishing for the first time last year at the end of the year, i get totally hooked first time out, i then start buying stuff ,poles jigs ice hut,sled, chairs,heater ,and everything in between. even picked up a new marcum flasher (should be here tomorrow) just so i would at least look like i know what im doing ;D, and now we aren't going to get any ice!!!!!. few  of my friends already said we may have to  go to Minnesota shortly to get some fishing in.
So it's all your fault then?

Looper

« Reply #2606 on: Dec 22, 2011, 07:36 PM »
So it's all your fault then?

I got a new snowmobile, blame me, jinxed!

L

snuffynra

« Reply #2607 on: Dec 22, 2011, 07:42 PM »
it may be loopers fault, i hate being the one that is at fault, im not that mature enough yet :-\

timdog

« Reply #2608 on: Dec 22, 2011, 11:50 PM »

...Tell me about it man. im in the same boat as you. ::)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2609 on: Dec 23, 2011, 12:01 AM »
it's  global  warminggggggggggggggggggg  ....hey  but  with  kero  close  to  4  bucks  a  gallion  , it's  the  best thing to  happen!!!! ;D

Hey I burn oil, so this warm weather sure is a good breath of fresh air on the bills  sort of...just filled up today at 3.46 a gallon, down some 3.69 last month, plus no gas tank bill to Oneida, but I miss ice fishin bad... :'(

Change is coming in a couple weeks.....

http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/january-march-winter-outlook_2011-12-19
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.