FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: More Trout  (Read 1508 times)

JFeen82

• 4.5lb bow
More Trout
« on: Apr 12, 2011, 03:37 PM »
Here is number 11 of the year. Caught him at the same pond as all my others. I fish this pond from the banks of a cemetery and yesterday the guys that work there were blowing leaves and trash down the banks of the pond so I took my phone out and took some videos and was going to call the epo when I got home but as I was packing up to go home an epo drove by I waved him down and told him what was going on. He was like ok thanks, i'll go over and talk to them so later when I went back all the.trash was picked up even though most of the trash is usually thrown down the banks from people visiting the graves. Good to know the epo made them pick it up. The church that operates it really needs to put trash barrels. Anyway here is the fish.

ebour

Re: More Trout
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 2011, 08:01 PM »
Nice. you ready for the sudbury? i need to learn how to do a bit of casting.  do you fish with lures or bait?

volume4130

« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2011, 09:13 PM »
Nice trout, and way to call out those clowns to the EPO...I wish there was more funding to have more officers around, a lot of the places I fish probably wouldn't have so much crap around them...

JFeen82

• 4.5lb bow
« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2011, 08:32 AM »
Nice trout, and way to call out those clowns to the EPO...I wish there was more funding to have more officers around, a lot of the places I fish probably wouldn't have so much crap around them...

Haha thanks! I'd love to be an EPO

re-pete

« Reply #4 on: Apr 13, 2011, 04:15 PM »
Haha thanks! I'd love to be an EPO

not the best paying job....

re-pete

« Reply #5 on: Apr 13, 2011, 04:16 PM »
for all the work they have to do, i dont understand why there salaries dont show....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.