FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: jumpimng the wall  (Read 2518 times)

fastribs85

jumpimng the wall
« on: Jul 26, 2004, 11:54 PM »
hey just wanted to know if anyone has had to jump over and do real work on a pit stop ive only been able to stay behind and set up tires and help the gas man but im headed to pocono this weekend and we have 4 cars trying to make the race and if jason jarret makes the cup race in hermie saddlers car then we get to pit for him on sunday cant wait hope it all works out and if it does ill have pictures for you guys
naked women and beer we got it all in here

Webguy

• Lured into it....... get reel!
Re: jumpimng the wall
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 2004, 10:43 AM »
Hey fastribs85, I'll be going to Pocono for the first time this Sunday to see the Cup race. Can you offer any advice on the best route? Is it better to go in from the east taking 380 and Long Pond Road or continue on rt.80 to exit 43 and take 115?

Also, I may have 2 tickets for the terrace ($75 usually) that we may have to get rid of for a discount, if you know anyone looking.

fastribs85

« Reply #2 on: Jul 27, 2004, 04:56 PM »
hey web not sure what traffic is like going in for race day we only were ther for the arca race last time and we were there early and left late but we came in off of long pond from leighieton where are you coming from not sure exactly where your coming from but my suggestion is leave real early you can always walk around in the infield and its only 2 narrow little roads in and out so its tight no matter which way you go and there is parking all over the place and as far as the tickets go i might know someone who will take them me or a friend the only way i take them is if jason jarret doesnt qualify the 02 car of hermie saddler for the race thats who were slated to pit for in the cup race
naked women and beer we got it all in here

Coldfeet

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Jul 27, 2004, 09:10 PM »
Hey Ribs
I hope for your sake you are a part of the over the wall gang. Just keep your butt close to your own car Being behind the wall is a lot safer though. Most times anyone who just starts to pit for someone is behind the wall and does a lot of running for the team such as dragging Gas cans or chaseing down stuff for the team. Although you might get the great job of changeing hot gears they will do this a lot during practice. I was a crew cheif for a NASCAR Modified for a few years and let me say their is always work for someone who wants to get dirty not a lot of money but a lot of work. I hope this works out for you it will be a chance of a lifetime Good Luck
Cold Feet
Did you put the plug in the boat?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.