FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: OH BOY GOLD !!!!  (Read 1360 times)

FROZEN SHINER

OH BOY GOLD !!!!
« on: Jul 27, 2011, 09:06 PM »
well my quest starts and its like you know they are there but until you get them that confirms there is gold.i fished this pond for my hole life and i decided to see if i could get some . well some bread and 10 min and throwing a net for 20 min i scored on a big one.there were a bunch of small ones but then came the 9 in 3 in back GOLDIE !!! game on . :cookoo:

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
Re: OH BOY GOLD !!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 28, 2011, 05:14 AM »
Nice pike candy frozen. couldnt resist i started my auger on tuesday tired of the heat.  was thinking of hard water go figure. ;D ;D
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

beantownfan

« Reply #2 on: Jul 28, 2011, 06:39 AM »
thats a beast frozen PIKE BAIT YUMMMM :tipup: :tipup:

FROZEN SHINER

« Reply #3 on: Jul 28, 2011, 08:06 AM »
i need to keep finding them lol !!!!

clopes

« Reply #4 on: Jul 28, 2011, 11:52 AM »
Did pretty well earlier this year at a local pond with mealies and a bobber. Sometimes it's harder to catch the bait then the predators we are getting then for. Same goes for the saltwater side as well and even more so.  On a side note I did better this spring and even winter for that matter, on fresh "damaged" goldies than my dead frozen. Big ones do seem to always go for the easy meal though so u never know. Once the fall runs done I'll be ready for some ice!

MoreTroutPls

« Reply #5 on: Jul 28, 2011, 11:59 AM »
Love the color and the shine! 

I found a local pond with goldens; unfortunately, the tiny bluegills outnumber the shiners 30 to 1. 

I'll have to try bread for bait.  Netting is not an option - too many trees and snags in the water.

Charlie
Everyone believes in something.  I believe I'll go fishing.

unoman

« Reply #6 on: Jul 29, 2011, 03:22 PM »
way to go buddy.... ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.