MyFishFinder By Species > Bullhead

bullhead baits

(1/2) > >>

88fishing:
what does everyone use for bait i love catching them when the bass arnt biting. i have used night crawlers, frogs(dead and alive) cut sunfish(hard to keep turtles from taking the bait first) shinners, fallfish, just trying to find some diffrent baits to try if anyone has any tips lets hear them

5 X Master Angler:
We were catching them on shrimp.

fontona19:
I think they will eat just about anything. When I was young we used to use chicken livers. We would leave them out in the sun for a few hours before sunset to let them ripen.  ;D

The Reel Deal:
I catch most of the bigger cats on chicken livers, and iv found that other livers and organs from livestock and game works as well. I knew of an old dairy farmer who used to sew bricks into whole cow stomaches and use it as chum and used pieces for bait. It would cum fish in for weeks!

fontona19:

--- Quote from: The Reel Deal on Aug 29, 2012, 08:40 PM ---I catch most of the bigger cats on chicken livers, and iv found that other livers and organs from livestock and game works as well. I knew of an old dairy farmer who used to sew bricks into whole cow stomaches and use it as chum and used pieces for bait. It would cum fish in for weeks!

--- End quote ---

In need of some proof reading.  ;)  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version