FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New member from Gatineau Québec  (Read 7890 times)

puncho

• to fish or not to fish that is the question
New member from Gatineau Québec
« on: Feb 06, 2012, 09:13 PM »
Hello I live in Gatineau Quebec witch is just a short drive from the province of Ontario, I have lived in Ontario for 36 years & in Quebec for 11 years now. I have two chidren age 10 & 8, a 14 foot aluminum row boat & a 20 hp Mercury outboard. I fished in both province & once in Florida near Sebastian in the ocean for Trigger Fishes & Black Sea Basses (I was sea sick after 2 hours ) my in laws own a house in Sebastian.

I also have a cousin & family who lives in Georgia State, they are fishermen & hunters.

I will be glad to try to get any information for locals or visitors for both provinces, I also visited Bristish Columbia (Vancouver & Victoria), worked in Northern Ontario Thunder Bay area in 1981.
I am a fishing forum addict, is it really a bad thing ?

d4ng3r3ux

Re: New member from Gatineau Québec
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2012, 08:14 PM »
New member here too lol, guess im fallowing you

d4ng3r3ux

« Reply #2 on: Jun 03, 2012, 06:38 PM »
Bienvenue sur le forum mes amis, heureux de vous avoir à bord ! Feel free to post photos of your catches from north of the border !

Hey Puncho, savais tu quil y a dla truite moucheté dans le lac beauchamps?

puncho

« Reply #3 on: Jul 19, 2012, 01:37 PM »
Oui mais tu bord je pense qu'il sont pas capturables, il y avait quelqu'un qui disait en capturer à bord d'une chaloupe rouge et un moteur électrique avec des enfants est-ce que c'était toi ?

For others
He is asking me if I knew that there are some speckled trout in lac Beauchamp, I told him I knew but they are not catchable from the shore. I told him that someone with kids in a red rowboat & an electric motor was saying he was cacthing some, I asked if it was him ?   

d4ng3r3ux

« Reply #4 on: Jul 19, 2012, 02:59 PM »
Oui mais tu bord je pense qu'il sont pas capturables, il y avait quelqu'un qui disait en capturer à bord d'une chaloupe rouge et un moteur électrique avec des enfants est-ce que c'était toi ?

For others
He is asking me if I knew that there are some speckled trout in lac Beauchamp, I told him I knew but they are not catchable from the shore. I told him that someone with kids in a red rowboat & an electric motor was saying he was cacthing some, I asked if it was him ?   

to confirm, the pic is what I caught from the shore. went home cooked them and it tasted like sh**

puncho

« Reply #5 on: Jul 20, 2012, 07:30 AM »
I will have to try it again but will probably release them since the lake as not enough oxygen I believe it cause the fish do are not good to eat, it is the first time I hear or read that someone did not like the taste of speckled trout, maybe it is what was given to them prior to being brought to the lake Beauchamp tought.

I was there on the 7th of June with my son we caught perchs & sunfishes no catfishes this year.  

fishNchick

« Reply #6 on: Jul 29, 2012, 05:24 PM »
Hi!  I'm a new member from G-town.  Where is your fav spot to fish in the Gatineau/Ottawa region?  Nice to meet you guys! ;)
Chicks can fish ;)

d4ng3r3ux

« Reply #7 on: Jul 29, 2012, 09:57 PM »
Hi!  I'm a new member from G-town.  Where is your fav spot to fish in the Gatineau/Ottawa region?  Nice to meet you guys! ;)
mostly fish mclaurin bay due to access and distance, been a few times on the river how bout u?

fishNchick

« Reply #8 on: Jul 30, 2012, 04:26 PM »
On the river too!  Off Baie Mc Larren and Labrosse marina.  We most live near eachother!
Chicks can fish ;)

puncho

« Reply #9 on: Aug 02, 2012, 10:02 AM »
Was in not on McLaren bay last Thursday with my sandals missed two attacks on a buzzbait a friend asked me to try out. Did not take the boat for a ride this year, I am now more a cyclist then a fisherman, need to loose weight big time now.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.