FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Naming your lake  (Read 3175 times)

rico

• Give me some lovin'
Re: Naming your lake
« Reply #15 on: Mar 17, 2012, 01:42 PM »
Where's the love guys? :-*  Stafford has been producing decent sized crappies and redears.  Caught them right off the pier in 10' of water, using a jighead with a white curly tailed body down 2' from a cork.

icefishinfool247365

« Reply #16 on: Mar 18, 2012, 01:41 AM »
it is just like this: i am driving a substantial amount of miles at ridiculous high gas prices and using up a week of my VERY HARD earned vacation in which im paid not enough to come fish in your state in which i adore because of the quality of lakes and especially the quality of PEOPLE that share the passion to just see a bobber go under the water or a big eye snag their bait. i dont go to places and take "5 gallon bucket fulls" of fish because im not out meat hunting. if i have some nice weather, some bait to fish with and some decent weapons(fishing poles) to hit a few of those magnificant water dwelling creatures, ive had a real blessed experience in that i could even be participating in such a sport. dont tell me your hotspot, because then i feel cheap, dont catch the fish for me, because then i feel cheated, BUT, some know very little about lakes in your area, so we are absolutely appreciative of information like "well the h2o hasnt warmed yet enugh here, or the lake is muddy here", etc. just pay it forward because if you wanted to i would have you on MY "big boat" here on one of OUR lakes and try my dangdest to make sure you were catching them left and right... just my 2. much love my hoosier fisherman brothers  ;)  heading up super early this coming monday in the a.m. and gonna do my best just to hit a few panfish  :)

wallin

« Reply #17 on: Mar 18, 2012, 11:57 AM »
If you believe some, that guy that caught back to back limits on an unnamed lake made it all up.  I really hate it when people learn from others and don't give it back.  Especially when they learned EVERYTHING from others and didn't make any effort of their own to study the lakes they fish, the species they fish, and read up on all the articles they can get their hands on.
Just saying that some fisherman are GOOD fisherman and are not afraid to post some info and catch good fish any time they go, and then theres SOME fisherman that are only good fisherman and get limits when they fish alone!
Wallin

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #18 on: Mar 18, 2012, 03:34 PM »
Just saying that some fisherman are GOOD fisherman and are not afraid to post some info and catch good fish any time they go, and then theres SOME fisherman that are only good fisherman and get limits when they fish alone!

Lol......I am sensing some friction here!!!!!!!!!!  What gives fellas?

icefishinfool247365

« Reply #19 on: Mar 18, 2012, 10:46 PM »
i dont feel it, not saying its not there. im heading up early in the morning, gonna find some water and put the boat in ;D if i catch a few, ill let ya know when where and how. fishing for panfish here, not an endangered species :laugh:

Steve Dunne

• hit me up my boats ready to go
« Reply #20 on: Mar 19, 2012, 01:42 PM »
hey fishing fool hit up lake maxinkuckee and head to the marina.  all the water is shallow back there and the crappies are in a feeding frenzy.  I have been useing fiskas icefishing jigs with a slipbobber set at about 18" deep and I'm tipping the jig with a minnow hooked though the back instead of the lip.  They have been liking the struggle of the minnow through the back for some reason and we have been buring them up.  the water is over 60 degrees in the backwaters.  If you leave the launch head east and then a little south to get to the marina.  Where are you from icefishingfool?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.