FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sturgeon Whisperer Strikes Again  (Read 1785 times)

Big Brother

Sturgeon Whisperer Strikes Again
« on: Aug 07, 2012, 08:44 PM »
Almost a year to the day from the last epic ass kicking my son delivered to dear old dad Tyler did it again on the weekend.We have been out on numerous occasions this summer chasing the Dino fish we have developed a hard core interest in on our father son outings and it's been a rather even steven family battle each and every time except the last one on Sunday.Once again it wasn't even close.........I bow down to the kid :D  :D Final tally came in at 9 caught in the roughly 4 hours we were out.I caught 2.........do the math :lol: The 10 o'clock fish came  in right on time(almost to the second) followed later on with a frenzy of Stergeon catching from Number 1 son.Ty managed 4 in 25 minutes right around lunchtime while it took me until 2 to get my second of the day :shock:  :shock:  :shock:Sadly the huge fished he hooked for a few short seconds did not stay hooked.The so called snag he thought he had quickly put a serious bend in the rod and started rapidly peeling line off the reel but the excitement of a possible new PB quickly faded when it shook the hook :evil:  :evil: A new member of the Smooch a Stergie Club has arrived :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.