FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cabela's is now coming to Regina.  (Read 5176 times)

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
Cabela's is now coming to Regina.
« on: Jan 20, 2013, 03:45 PM »
Hi guy
You may have already heard by now, but for those of you who didn't, Cabela's now going to open a new store in Regina this fall {2013} or in the spring of 2014.
Check out this web page right on the Cabela's Canada website for the details. ----> http://www.cabelas.ca/news_and_information/

It will be neat to see what this new store is like. :)

WW
Calmly Waiting For Opening Day

spoxick

Re: Cabela's is now coming to Regina.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 10:59 PM »
i may be a little bitter but i wish the place would go up in smoke!    we have a great fishing store here on regina already without the big box bullsiit

silvah

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 03:43 PM »
i may be a little bitter but i wish the place would go up in smoke!    we have a great fishing store here on regina already without the big box bullsiit
where?

Big k

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 07:30 PM »
Still get my fishing supplies at fishing hole here in saskatoon probably always will. After trying to get blades for auger at cabelas to save 20 bucks and them telling me they will be on the next truck for 6 weeks their crap can sit on the shelve.  Tough to beat the good service a guy gets at fishing hole.

sidescan

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 08:50 AM »
I'm with you on this, Fishing Hole is tops. Cabella's sucks with online shopping. Cabela's.ca seems to be a junk outlet for sh-t that does not sell in the states. No free shipping, wide selection in the US but not for Canada unless you pay shipping. Bass Pro ships free to Canada, better selection. Fishing Hole is my first choice when I am in Saskatoon. 

Lifeguard

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 09:07 AM »
I was in Winnipeg on the weekend and decided to buy a terrova ipilot trolling motor.  I went to the fishing hole first, then went to their big new cabelas.  Cabelas was $300 more on the same model!!!  The buddy I was with said that they'd probably price match for me, I said f that, I'll support the store that has the cheaper price up front and went back to the hole.  Sure, the cabelas is big with a descent selection, but the prices are pretty high and after waiting 20 mins at the gun counter and never getting any help, they are pretty low in my books.

buzzbomb

« Reply #6 on: Jun 05, 2013, 05:45 PM »
where?
Either Pokey's on Osler across from Wholesale Club or Great Northern Rod & Reel on Park St.
If you say the word "gullible" really slow, it sounds like "oranges".

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.