FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Rally To Save The Yampa Smallies and Other Gamefish  (Read 3688 times)

Mackdaddy21

Rally To Save The Yampa Smallies and Other Gamefish
« on: Mar 13, 2004, 10:28 PM »
I am needing some help in my legal fight against the fish and wildlife's campaign of tyranny. This is America and the govenment is not allowed to do what they want. We the people hold the real power.
The yampa river is one of the finest smallmouth fisheries in the US. It is overrun with large smallmouth that easily surpass five and even six pounds.
Yet as part of the trashfish recovery program, the US Fish and Wildlife wants to destroy this fishery. They tried to remove cats already on the Colorado, and they only got about 1200.
The yampa river's once fantastic pike fishery is now only a shade of it's former self. Now they want our smallmouth. All these actions are vehemently opposed by nearly 100% of the public.
I am the leader against this tyranny. I need other anglers to help me gather petition signatures and fight in court and voice disapproval to this evil, dispicable act of dictatorship. We can end this madness if we simply get enough signatures, and if neccessary, amend the endangered species act so this abuse of our rights will end. Please join your fellow anglers and take back what is rightfully ours. The fish and wildlife will only continue to force their arbitrary will on the people. They have completely disregarded the democratic process of this nation. They think that America is a dictatorship. It will continue unless you step up with me in great numbers and say : ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Tyler

TroutFishingBear

Re: Rally To Save The Yampa Smallies and Other Gamefish
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2004, 06:55 PM »
Tyler, go to the general discussion forum and you will get more help.

you know who this is from ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.