MFF US Southwest > Arizona

how's fishing?

<< < (2/2)

USMC130FE:
Jig,
Has the fishing improved for you or are you ready to move back to the NorthEast???  Hope all is well with you in AZ

Steve

fishuhalik:
Hey usmc, didn't you post a bunch of fish on IS?  Last time I checked ice was pretty sparce in AZ!   :D

JigAwhopper:
u guys are funny,,,,is the desert dry???   of course the fishing still stinks here,  but I make the best of it,  flying back to Jersey for few months this summer to escape the heat and put some hurting on the local walleye population,,,ha,hhhaaa......look out!

LoneWolf:

Let's look at this. We had 6" of ice and low temps in mid December. You decide to come back for Christmas/ice fishing and it's 50 degrees and unsafe ice.
Following this theory we should have 113 degree temps for this summer !  :P ;D ;)

JigAwhopper:
yeah,  don't forget the 100 percent humidity on top of it,,,,you'll be sweating your butt off.   It's supposed to reach a 100 deg F this week in Phoenix,  I think it's time to bail  out of here   ;D.   Supposedly summer temps got here early this year,   I'll be right back,  got to fry some eggs on the hood of my car for dinner.        J

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version