FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: old mitchel 300  (Read 11665 times)

raleigh

Re: old mitchel 300
« Reply #15 on: Apr 07, 2004, 09:36 PM »
We get mail on Saturday in the states. The only day we do not get mail is Sunday. Well I guessed the 7th and it has come and gone :'(. So my guess was wrong.

buzzbomb

« Reply #16 on: Apr 08, 2004, 04:48 PM »
Sorry about that , Reuben, I didn't realize you got mail on the weekends. ::)   it must be getting close now.......

raleigh

« Reply #17 on: Apr 10, 2004, 10:33 PM »
Hey, Good news Buzzbomb. I got the parts yesterday 4/9/2004. The parts fit and I have two more working reels. Thanks again for sending the peices, that was nice of you to send the parts.
P.S Did you ever make it to the Regina folk festival concert series ?
 Thanks again Buzzbomb !!!

buzzbomb

« Reply #18 on: Apr 11, 2004, 10:47 AM »
You're more than welcome, but I must say I'm surprised you get mail on Good Friday.  I 've been told, though that Canada's one of the few countries that doesn't get mail 6 or even 7 days a week.  Those folk fest events are hosted in the building where I work as caretaker and maint. man so sometimes I attend, but less than I used to.  My friend at the post office said to tape them on stiff paper so you could run your hand over the envelope without them snagging, and that pamphlet was the paper at hand.   As for sending parts like that, if you can help someone out for less than a buck, why not?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.