FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: blue f 150 at pigeon lake steuben county sunday  (Read 2164 times)

dsqui

blue f 150 at pigeon lake steuben county sunday
« on: May 19, 2015, 03:31 AM »
to the guy in the jacked up blue f 150 2004 or newer model crew cab that was fishing out on pigeon lake steuben this last sunday please get ahold of me if you have a bunch of paint chips down the side of your truck mine also was damaged by the kid doing the donuts and have corresponded with the kids father so if you have an issue please let me know

northrn-duck-assassin

Re: blue f 150 at pigeon lake steuben county sunday
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 05:10 AM »
Good looking out! Its a shame some ppl cant think or use common sense, sure it was a youngin...that still isnt any kind of reasonable excuse!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

dsqui

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 04:26 PM »
ya talked to the dad again this morning and he was all willing to pay for the trailer went and got a quote for the truck at lunch handed it to him at the end of the day and now the fat piece of garbage is claiming his kid didnt do it i guess that just goes to show what is the matter with society these days its just to easy for someone to say prove it and not have to deal with the consequences of there or there childs actions.

stinkybaits

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 08:58 PM »
Oh geeze that just stinks. Fun day fishing then come back to that hassle..  . World is going down the crapper fast.

Boomer

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 07:32 AM »
ya talked to the dad again this morning and he was all willing to pay for the trailer went and got a quote for the truck at lunch handed it to him at the end of the day and now the fat piece of garbage is claiming his kid didnt do it i guess that just goes to show what is the matter with society these days its just to easy for someone to say prove it and not have to deal with the consequences of there or there childs actions.

Welcome to a teacher's world.

wallin

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 11:16 AM »
Call police, its treated like a hit and run.
And you know where the vehicles at.
Wallin

Get_the_Net

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 11:29 AM »

this  ^^^^  .  You should have got a police report when it happened then turn it over to your insurance and let them go after the hillbilly and his son.  That is what you pay them for and your truck and trailer would be fixed by your insurance while they go after the perp.

Fishslayer81

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 02:02 PM »

Exaclty...prosecute the POS!
Gone Catchin!

dsqui

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 03:12 PM »
i did file a police report cops went and talked to the kid he said he didnt doit.  they arent takin it any farther and i have a witness

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.