FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Canal state of mind....  (Read 4894 times)

lowaccord66

Canal state of mind....
« on: Jul 14, 2016, 06:37 PM »
Work tomorrow will slow to a crawl from it's normal pace as I try to struggle though the last day of the week...plan is to rip to the cape from the office, fish all night, get a spot at bourne scenic saturday morning, sleep, fish all night and drive home Sunday...

If anyone else from here will be out there, best of luck!

TT

Re: Canal state of mind....
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2016, 10:43 AM »
Good Luck!

lowaccord66

« Reply #2 on: Jul 15, 2016, 11:24 AM »
Thanks bud.  Colebrook is still launchable...no barriers yet in case you were hinking of headed over there.

TT

« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2016, 05:20 PM »
Heading out in the early morning.

lowaccord66

« Reply #4 on: Jul 16, 2016, 12:54 AM »
Good luck!  So far so good down ony rock...

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #5 on: Jul 16, 2016, 01:20 PM »
Nice Stripahs!
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

lowaccord66

« Reply #6 on: Jul 16, 2016, 03:43 PM »
Same fish Ed, sadly the only one I caught last night.  Still hear though just need the sun to go away.

westernmas

« Reply #7 on: Jul 18, 2016, 08:19 AM »
Nice job.
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

lowaccord66

« Reply #8 on: Jul 18, 2016, 08:25 AM »
Thanks.  Missed one other decent fish.  Fished 11pm until 9am then tried to sleep at the campground.  Tent was probably 110 inside!  Couldnt sleep....got the gear together and fished 8pm until 7am Sat into Sunday.  There were 0 and I mean 0 fish on top both Sat and Sunday mornings. 

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #9 on: Jul 18, 2016, 09:24 AM »
nice fish buddy!!

capedeer/fish

« Reply #10 on: Jul 18, 2016, 10:01 AM »
Lost a TANK this am.....bent me right over on the up-jig.....never turned her........1 minute in ......the jig got spit and I was bleeding from hitting the rocks!
IndianHill Icetrap Pro Staff                                               SavageGear Product Tester         Dexter-Russell outdoors Pro Staff   ODM Rods Pro Staff

capedeer/fish

« Reply #11 on: Jul 18, 2016, 10:06 AM »
PS.......love that blurple!
IndianHill Icetrap Pro Staff                                               SavageGear Product Tester         Dexter-Russell outdoors Pro Staff   ODM Rods Pro Staff

lowaccord66

« Reply #12 on: Jul 18, 2016, 11:48 AM »
Lost a TANK this am.....bent me right over on the up-jig.....never turned her........1 minute in ......the jig got spit and I was bleeding from hitting the rocks!

Thats what happened to me on the shad blast sun at 330ish....tide was moving east, she hammered it coming up the ledge, pulled me off the waters edge....dammit...then I see someone coming shining headlight down shore the entire way around 4...was gonna yell, glad I didnt it was wayne...we rode east to the sag and jigged....man it was dead...

The blurple gets it done most times but it only took flight maybe 7 or 8 casts....it was def a jig event.  

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #13 on: Jul 19, 2016, 12:11 PM »
Thats a good one Jon. Gonna try to get down there this coming weekend. Not sure yet might be going to buy a new travel trailer. Wife saw one at the races she liked. Got to keep her happy too. LOl
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

lowaccord66

« Reply #14 on: Jul 19, 2016, 02:56 PM »
Thats a good one Jon. Gonna try to get down there this coming weekend. Not sure yet might be going to buy a new travel trailer. Wife saw one at the races she liked. Got to keep her happy too. LOl

We live tough lives, eh?  I think I am going to head down as well.  I dont get numbers this time of year but generally can coax a fiah that size or larger per trip...

New travel trailer suggests you have an old one to flip.  I am interested as for 4 grand you can park that bad boy at the scenic park for the season and thats what I need to do next year.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.