FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 1994 Starcraft Superfisherman 14 DLX  (Read 3680 times)

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
1994 Starcraft Superfisherman 14 DLX
« on: Mar 23, 2020, 09:52 AM »
I am selling my beloved Starcraft. Ordered a fancy trolling motor for my big boat and now looks like the construction industry is taking a dirt nap for 2020 1st qtr.

It's a great boat, a 14 foot side console with a 25 hp Mercury 2 stroke. The flat floor is fairly solid but the carpet is in rough shape. It's been a fishing machine for me and is more brawn than beauty. The hull has some dings and dents but nothing major and it's tight. As far as I know the boat, motor and trailer are all the original package. At some point the Mercury was reman'd, I only know because I can see the tag on the block. It works well and starts up just fine. Manual tilt and trim only. The boat will come with a 50lb original Minn Kota Powerdrive trolling motor on a quick release plate. It works, I had to replace the control board last year and a new board for the foot pedal. I have one deep cycle battery that is used for the whole boat, it's a group 24 Interstate in perfect shape I bought last year. Boat will come with a portable fuel tank. Bilge works but the pump for the livewell has been disabled and the intake blocked. It was done in a temporary way and can be removed to use as a livewell in the future but here in NH we can't use them so I blocked it off. Trailer is in great shape, all lights work and bunks are solid but I believe the tires are pretty old and the spare is no good. I would haul the boat a short distance on these tires but they should be replaced due to age.

Should come with an anchor and some ropes and I think the fire extinguisher is still valid date.

Boat is in Central NH and does not currently have a registration sticker. The trailer is registered. I don't believe I have a title for either the boat or trailer but can sign over my NH registration for the trailer. All we need in NH is a bill of sale so check with your state before considering.

I am looking to get $2300 and I think it's fair. It may look a little rough but everything works and it's all complete. Let me know if you want more pictures or questions.

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
Re: 1994 Starcraft Superfisherman 14 DLX
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2020, 04:14 PM »
Steal for this boat! It's a pretty seaworthy 14er. Only crickets! Not a good time to sell.

taxid

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2020, 06:59 PM »
That's the same boat I use here in Indiana. Of course they were made a few miles down the road from me. Oh wait mine doesn't have steering.

Good luck!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2020, 08:33 AM »
Steal for this boat! It's a pretty seaworthy 14er. Only crickets! Not a good time to sell.

Try all avenues such as Craig's List etc. You might be surprised.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.