MFF US Midwest > Michigan

New Mich Fishing order~Carlton Heston famous words "Its A Mad House"

(1/3) > >>

charlys1954:
I pity Mich. fisherman especially those who normally fish with buds.

1. If you want to fish you have to row.
2. You can not fish with your buds only household members
3. You can only use your own equipment, you can't borrow or use someone else's pole, net, bait container, etc.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_98455-525278--,00.html
Q: Does boating constitute “outdoor activity” under the new executive order?

Physical outdoor activity like kayaking, canoeing, and sailing is permitted under the order, but using a motorboat, a jet ski, or other similar watercraft is not. Any outdoor activity permitted under the order, including boating, must be done in a manner consistent with social distancing, and individuals should use only their own equipment to prevent the transmission of the virus through the touching of shared surfaces. Additionally, in accordance with section 2 of the order, persons not part of a single household may not boat together.

taxid:
You really need to stop the whining. Especially when you don't even live in Michigan.

charlys1954:

--- Quote from: taxid on Apr 14, 2020, 04:08 PM ---You really need to stop the whining. Especially when you don't even live in Michigan.

--- End quote ---

I'm trying to keep up with you, may take allot of post to do that. The only reason you don't like me dogging the Mich Gov. is because you both are on the same side of the fence. If it was a Gov from the other side of the fence you wouldn't say a word but I would act the same I'm independent.

Again I say.
My heart goes out to all the Mich. Dads that can't take their child out fishing in their boat, its a sad day for all. Your Gov, has wronged you.

stephen20:
I agree as well. I live in Indiana, have family in Michigan. And think that’s taking this too far...

stephen20:
And don’t see what it matters where you live, the fact that it has happened anywhere, is what is worrisome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version