FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2022 Fishing Regulations Announced  (Read 4713 times)

Joe snag

• Hunt and Fsh
Re: 2022 Fishing Regulations Announced
« Reply #30 on: Apr 11, 2022, 05:47 PM »
I was going fishing tomorrow but decided not to,,,, a 4 mile walk and keep 2 trout over 12",I'm done fishing lakes back in,60 years of fishing since my first trout in a pond--NYS stocked this lake for 60 years lately they put 800 a year in it and only a few fish it.It holds large brookies and I only fish about 3-4 times a year thats counting streams and pond,,,,,,Thanks NYS-PS,I own 170 acres of vacant land and have 2 trout streams on my land I don't fish them I do let fish anyone who ask me and in 10 years I paid $33,000 in land taxes,,,thanks again nys.

greensider

« Reply #31 on: Apr 11, 2022, 06:06 PM »
That should be sent to them as should all opinions like it

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #32 on: Apr 12, 2022, 05:35 AM »
I hear what you are saying Joe. My Dad knew just about every pond that had a trout in them and he fished them all. He never cared for boat fishing.

Some of those ponds that Beauchamp use to fish must have some "big" ones dying off...lol...h2l

Dug1898

« Reply #33 on: Apr 12, 2022, 08:17 AM »
Oneida 1 spot on they want them eradicated , thing is eyes have been there a very long time , if they set nets and shocked creeks they might improve their objective

If the DEC did that, they could invite all the natives from St Regis to come spear and club all they wanted...In their frenzy of killing I'm pretty sure Rainbows would also be taken along with anything else they come across...let's see how well that would go over in beautiful downtown Skaneateles...
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #34 on: Apr 12, 2022, 11:17 AM »
didn't the  US  go  back into Iraq  because  Saddam  didn't live  up to the treaty he  signed ????  is the  American  government just as  bad?
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Perch-Pirate

« Reply #35 on: Apr 12, 2022, 09:34 PM »
Makes zero sense…..

filetandrelease

« Reply #36 on: Apr 13, 2022, 03:02 AM »
If the DEC did that, they could invite all the natives from St Regis to come spear and club all they wanted...In their frenzy of killing I'm pretty sure Rainbows would also be taken along with anything else they come across...let's see how well that would go over in beautiful downtown Skaneateles...
Far as rainbows it depends if they are spring or fall spawners , back in the day It was done with salmon and trucked them to the hatchery to be stripped , that was when Les Wedge was I charge

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.