MFF US Northwest > Wyoming

New boat

(1/19) > >>

fish/hunt4ever:
Looking at a new alumacraft trophy or tournament series boat, anyone own these ones and tell me what you like/dislike on the boat I have an alumacraft navigator that I bought new I is a side console and the wife wants a windshield to block water and wind. Just looking around and seeing what everyone thought about on a new boat. Thanks everyone.

filetandrelease:

Windshields are well worth every penny and my 112# terova

appleye:
I'm a Lund guy. I've had Lund's since the early 90's. The two things I always do now is get maximin horsepower. Check the rigging cost verse's what you can do. You can pay to have all the goodies included or add them as you go. The one thing Lund has is a sport track and over the years I've added and upgraded everything around that. I would not look at a  boat that I could not put in a new boat, but that just me. Good luck!

fishinjohn:

--- Quote from: fish/hunt4ever on Apr 19, 2022, 10:57 AM ---Looking at a new alumacraft trophy or tournament series boat, anyone own these ones and tell me what you like/dislike on the boat I have an alumacraft navigator that I bought new I is a side console and the wife wants a windshield to block water and wind. Just looking around and seeing what everyone thought about on a new boat. Thanks everyone.

--- End quote ---
I bought a trophy 185 last year, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! Handles the big lake erie and ontario weather AMAZING!!!