FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Going fishing  (Read 1585 times)

Doubles Shooter

Going fishing
« on: May 13, 2022, 06:50 AM »
Finally. I missed the walleye/pike opener this year because I was in the hospital. Waiting for my brother to pick me up. He is the proud owner of a new 16'4" Crestliner. He wants boating and fishing lessons. Perfect.
When I get home, I have to load my boat and pick up my 8 year old grandson after school. He has been wanting to go for some time. He's been going out of his way to be good. He deserves the trip.

rivereddy

Re: Going fishing
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 07:44 AM »
Good luck.  Get that young'un on some fish

rivereddy

taxid

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 07:19 PM »
Finally. I missed the walleye/pike opener this year because I was in the hospital. Waiting for my brother to pick me up. He is the proud owner of a new 16'4" Crestliner. He wants boating and fishing lessons. Perfect.
When I get home, I have to load my boat and pick up my 8 year old grandson after school. He has been wanting to go for some time. He's been going out of his way to be good. He deserves the trip.

Good for you! Go gettem and pass on your fishing knowledge!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Doubles Shooter

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 08:38 PM »
Well, my brother and I ate skunk this morning. Actually we didn't fish much because I was teaching him how to use his sonar and get used to his new boat.
Had both grandkids this afternoon back on Silver. They had a ball, especially when they found out they outfished us.

filetandrelease

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 11:19 PM »

Looks like that had a great time , 👍

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2022, 04:42 AM »
Good times DS..👍👍
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

iceman260

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2022, 05:23 AM »
Way to go DS get them away from technology for awhile.

taxid

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2022, 06:37 AM »
Speaking of kids out fishing the adults: When I was a kid my twin and I and my cousins went down to a little d**n and caught a lot of fish. I think my grandma was jealous as when we stopped by later her sister said, "See Hilda I told you they caught some nice fish. Not little ones like you said."   :rotflol:

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

lowaccord66

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2022, 07:52 AM »
Love the pics, nice trip!

icefisher47

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2022, 08:17 AM »
Always good when the kids have fun. Great pics thank you for sharing.
Take a kid fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.