MFF US Midwest > Indiana

PERCH

(1/22) > >>

abishop:
Heard a story yesterday that someone was getting perch towards Illinois. I know that they should be moving towards our waters. Has anyone heard any stories? I see the doc next week. I sure hope he says, I can go fishing.

wallin:
Eries doing good

wallin:
Better get that boat ready AL, may get lucky in a few days. Gonna have to try.

abishop:
I can't wait. Looks like the warm weather will be right. Just hope that we get some south winds for a week. ,Yes, next week I will be putting the mufflers on the boat. IT IS TIME. Haven't been out since September. Keeping my fingers crossed. Been way too long.

Teacherpreacher:
Go get 'em Al!
 I haven't had the boat out yet either. Taking it a little slow since my heart surgery.  Got her all cleaned up and ready to go. Heading up to the UP July 2nd for two weeks. Everybody has something going on so going by myself. The resort will have the regulars there so will be like homecoming. Going to try E-85 in my truck to ease the pain at the pump. Never used it but is a Flex-fuel GMC and suppose to be able to use it. Knocks the mileage down a couple of mpg but going to give it a go. Going to Ohio on the 22nd for a couple of days  so will give it a trial run.
Have tied up a ton of flies, (like I need more) but never can have too many. ;D
Teach

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version