FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: PERCH  (Read 12013 times)

abishop

Re: PERCH
« Reply #60 on: Jul 08, 2022, 05:57 PM »
My sons want to give it a go on Sunday. Guess I am going, I know east wind. Hopefully, the lake will settle down by then. Not going to have much wind but lake can still be rough in the morning.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #61 on: Jul 08, 2022, 08:36 PM »
I’m tempted to go on Sunday too.There calling for south south East winds waves one foot or less what do all of you think that chase perch will it be worth a try

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #62 on: Jul 08, 2022, 10:25 PM »
My brothers wants to go sunday real bad. So im sure i will be out there.  im sure there will be good residuals from saturdays blow. See what happens!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #63 on: Jul 09, 2022, 02:24 PM »
Weather just can’t cooperate.Now 2-3 footers and east winds I’ll wait and see what next week brings

abishop

« Reply #64 on: Jul 10, 2022, 10:42 AM »
Couldn't make it out this morning. Something came up. For those of you that went, did you find some? I am going tomorrow. Should be nicer and the lake should be calmer. Just hope that those 8 footers we had didn't push the perch back out in deeper waters.

wallin

« Reply #65 on: Jul 10, 2022, 04:17 PM »
Slow day from what I've seen
Wallin

abishop

« Reply #66 on: Jul 11, 2022, 01:19 PM »
Rough out there today. Got the big goose egg. Talked to 3 others 2 got nada 1 got 7.

wallin

« Reply #67 on: Jul 11, 2022, 03:07 PM »
You'll find them next time
Wallin

abishop

« Reply #68 on: Jul 14, 2022, 08:02 AM »
Hope they come back soon. Getting tired looking at the 4 walls. Working on the honey-do-list. Looks like next week. LOL

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #69 on: Jul 15, 2022, 01:29 AM »
Going to try it saturday. See what happens. Hopefully pick enough for a dinner of 5.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

abishop

« Reply #70 on: Jul 15, 2022, 06:28 AM »
Going to try it saturday. See what happens. Hopefully pick enough for a dinner of 5.
Good luck, my son had a charter cancel yesterday. Let us know.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #71 on: Jul 18, 2022, 09:43 AM »
Any one giving it a try Tuesday or wenesday.Might give it a go Tuesday .Question is it better to have several days with south winds to really improve  perch fishing closer to shore or if you have a day or night of south winds is it still worth a try

abishop

« Reply #72 on: Jul 18, 2022, 11:38 AM »
Still trying to figure that out for myself. Looking at the thermocline, it is all messed up. I was hoping to get out when the waves were at their calmest. But, judging the forecast and winds I fear the perch will be very hard to find. In the past it appeared that 4 days with a good south wind would congregate them in shallower water. But??????? I am hoping August will be golden. It is quite discouraging when they are gone for weeks at a time. Makes the season much shorter. I need to take advantage of my launching pass. LOL (I am looking at Tuesday as well). MAYBE Wish someone would add a current report. Don't think I could handle 2 goose eggs in a row.

Spooled85

« Reply #73 on: Jul 19, 2022, 06:22 PM »
They are there to be had . You just gotta knoe what they like and the temps to look for. You would be suprused how far put theybgo after a blow. Myself i like them 30' or less. And in my experience 3 days of consitant good winds brind them in that range

abishop

« Reply #74 on: Jul 19, 2022, 08:26 PM »
That is what I am thinking. By Friday ought to bring in some cooler water and some perch. (IN close). I hope, going to try and find the gold.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.