My Fish Finder Main > For Sale

2004 Stratos 190fs

<< < (2/2)

Jethro:

--- Quote from: lowaccord66 on Aug 05, 2022, 07:43 PM ---Both were rookie mistakes zoomed too far out on tracklines.  I only posted this here because I really didnt want to sell it.  Still dont but would to the right person.

--- End quote ---

So let me guess... this site is the only one it's listed on? LOL, that's what I did with my little Starcraft when I listed it and didn't want to sell it. Went unsold for like 2 years and then finally put it on FB Marketplace and it was gone in a week.

lowaccord66:

--- Quote from: Jethro on Aug 12, 2022, 08:01 AM ---So let me guess... this site is the only one it's listed on? LOL, that's what I did with my little Starcraft when I listed it and didn't want to sell it. Went unsold for like 2 years and then finally put it on FB Marketplace and it was gone in a week.

--- End quote ---

100% accurate.  I had a local landscaper in town ask me (didnt even know the guy but he recognized my tahoe)  if Im "ever going to use my bass boat".   Thing is im addicted to the ocean.  I use this boat late Nov to ice up and heavy in September for local pike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version