My Fish Finder Main > General Fishing Discussion

I've created a monster

(1/3) > >>

Doubles Shooter:
My grandson/fishing partner had his 9th birthday yesterday. He loves fishing and recently moved up to spinning gear from his push button reel. He has been using my rods, so my wife and I got him his own rod, tackle bag, glasses, and a few lures. You would think he hit lotto with the grin he had. He and his sister spent the night with us last night. We spent 3 hours in the yard casting till it got too dark to see. He kept saying 1 more cast. Finally got him in bed by 11:00.
He woke up at 12:30 saying he had to use the bathroom, but he spent more time telling me how he can't wait to go fishing. I got him back into bed. At 2:30 he comes out again but this time he started talking about his lures and wanted to know what the green one caught. I said bass and go back to bed. I'm up by 4:30 most days. I was in my den on line when he came down again saying he smelled pop tarts. I gave him 1 and sent him to bed again. My wife just came down and said he woke her 3 times saying it is getting light out. It's now 6:07am. He just shot out the door to practice casting again. Too funny.
Well, off to the lake in a bit. to catch the bit one.

To top it off, his sister turns 13 next week. She wants an outfit of her own too. Here we go again.
This is him with a smallmouth I caught a couple days ago.

Raquettedacker:
Very nice..👍👍

iceman260:
Teach them young,they will be great fishing partners.

Doubles Shooter:
The little monkey just hit my tackle box for close to $300.00 worth of Rapalas and other lures. That's ok. Now I have room to buy more.

Bartman44:
Sounds like he's hooked. Great mentoring. Get him some glow in the dark lures for his bedroom. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version