FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: RAMP FEES  (Read 2268 times)

abishop

RAMP FEES
« on: Jul 04, 2022, 02:36 PM »
Like everything else the daily ramp fees went up from 10 to 15 dollars. The annual pass is 100. I am checking on this tomorrow.

wallin

Re: RAMP FEES
« Reply #1 on: Jul 04, 2022, 10:35 PM »
Thank you
Wallin

abishop

« Reply #2 on: Jul 05, 2022, 09:24 AM »
Got the skinny, Fees are 100, after July 1 they drop to 75, then, after August 1 they drop 50% to 50 dollars. I am pretty sure this price is good for all living in Indiana. Glad to see that Illinois people would have to pay more. You need to bring your boat registration when purchasing annual, and they will take personal check, credit card, or CASH. You get at the port authority in Washington Park Marina. Good for either place including Trail Creek Marina.

indianahooker

« Reply #3 on: Jul 05, 2022, 09:38 AM »
yea price went up "like everything else".  accept there is no overhead to justify the price hike.  its just greed at play here.

wallin

« Reply #4 on: Jul 05, 2022, 07:26 PM »
I thought the port authority was out of Trail Creek Marina? They told me before I could buy mine there.
Wallin

abishop

« Reply #5 on: Jul 05, 2022, 08:23 PM »
I was told it was inside Washington Park? May have 2 do more research. It would be much easier if we could get it at Trail Creek.

wallin

« Reply #6 on: Jul 05, 2022, 09:46 PM »
Trail Creek always told me if I saved my receipts I could use them against the yearly pass there. They told me I could before.
Wallin

abishop

« Reply #7 on: Jul 06, 2022, 08:34 AM »
Yes, that is what I am hoping to do.

abishop

« Reply #8 on: Jul 06, 2022, 09:07 AM »
Nope, the only place you could purchase pass is at the brown 2 story building next to coast guard. The only place you can get. Don't forget boat registration.

wallin

« Reply #9 on: Jul 06, 2022, 10:03 AM »
OK, thanks for the info.
Wallin

abishop

« Reply #10 on: Aug 19, 2022, 06:48 PM »
Does anyone remember when you could launch your boat for free at lake street beach in miller. Every time there would be a north wind it would be closed until they could remove all the sand with a dozer. Had to be in the 70's. Could remember smelt fishing on the beach and having campfires right on the beach. Ahh, the good old days.

wallin

« Reply #11 on: Aug 19, 2022, 07:25 PM »
Lots of partying in those days out there AL.
Wallin

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #12 on: Aug 20, 2022, 06:43 AM »
In the 50's in summer at night fires all up and down the beach, people having fun. Great times! Use to shoot ducks, Bluebills, right off the beach at Lake Street. Put a pair of waders on, walk out as far as you could and put out deeks in a big J, stick a couple of pieces of coduit in sand with camo stretched between them. Back then there were thousands of divers all along Lake Michigan shores clear up to the Bridge. Good old days!!!
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

abishop

« Reply #13 on: Aug 20, 2022, 07:49 AM »
In the 50's in summer at night fires all up and down the beach, people having fun. Great times! Use to shoot ducks, Bluebills, right off the beach at Lake Street. Put a pair of waders on, walk out as far as you could and put out deeks in a big J, stick a couple of pieces of coduit in sand with camo stretched between them. Back then there were thousands of divers all along Lake Michigan shores clear up to the Bridge. Good old days!!!
Teach
Though you might remember. As far as the ducks go, I remember shooting them in Gilroy stadium north of lot, later off Burr St. south side of expressway by Ewens u-pick farm. Couldn't take dogs with because I have never seen so much broken glass in 1 area. Surprised quite a few people hunted in the area, there would be around 3 or more different areas close by where we heard shots. Yes, I remember it well. Different times back then, you couldn't do that now, you would be robbed or killed. LOL

wallin

« Reply #14 on: Aug 21, 2022, 12:25 PM »
Friends used to do the power line for smells. Lakestreet hasn't changed much, use to take care of Charter school that's there now. Used to sit n eat my lunch looking at the sand blown up there. Lots of people still doing Miller Beach. Oldest son and friends take there boats n swim off Miller Beach all the time.
Wallin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.