FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Crosby goes to Pittsburgh  (Read 4564 times)

vancouvercanuck

Crosby goes to Pittsburgh
« on: Jul 22, 2005, 03:41 PM »
Oh well, Canucks still have tenth overall.............
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Chucker

Re: Crosby goes to Pittsburgh
« Reply #1 on: Jul 22, 2005, 09:07 PM »
Must be nice... Sabres got 13th.  >:(

gillmaniac

• I Don't Go Fishing, I Go Catching!!!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 22, 2005, 09:08 PM »
i heard that on sportscenter this moring. because im from pittsburgh its pretty sweet ;)
I am a maniac for gills!!!!

FarginIcehole

« Reply #3 on: Jul 23, 2005, 07:31 AM »
he may struggle to score 15 goals this year,who the hell is gonna pass him the puck???

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #4 on: Jul 23, 2005, 05:30 PM »
I dont mind the Crosby to Pittsburg, I would have much rather you joined a Canadian club (other then Ottawa) but atleast he is going somewhere we can see him and that cares about hockey..I think you will see a huge boost in Pittsburg attendance this year..Hell Super mario may even play the whole season...

synergyboy10

• summer time flag
« Reply #5 on: Jul 24, 2005, 04:18 PM »
i dont think that he is going to play. they may bring him up but i dont think it would help him or the team
hurry grab that rod.

www.teamthrillseeker.com

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #6 on: Jul 24, 2005, 08:44 PM »
I hate to disagree with you, but you do know who we are talking about?. This Kid can play and will play. Being on a bad team can hurt a young goalie but Crosby will score no matter what and with Mario  chipping in, they may even wins some games.

synergyboy10

• summer time flag
« Reply #7 on: Jul 24, 2005, 09:16 PM »
on the topic of golies arent the pens the team that sent there golie back to his junior team bc he played in to many games and they would have paid him a 2 mill bonus. the kid probably would have been rookie of the year.
hurry grab that rod.

www.teamthrillseeker.com

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #8 on: Jul 25, 2005, 06:36 AM »
Yes they did. That  sent him down one game befor he was to make that bonus. He was getting shelled and they claim that was the reason.

synergyboy10

• summer time flag
« Reply #9 on: Jul 26, 2005, 04:24 PM »
correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure they had sent him back to his junior a team. like that would help any. i think he would have been rookie of the year. i think he will be number 1 this year
hurry grab that rod.

www.teamthrillseeker.com

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #10 on: Jul 26, 2005, 06:44 PM »
You are probably right. Fleury  is very capable of being a #1 goalie, he has shown it many times (other then his blunder at the world juniors). He should be Pittsburgs #1 this year. I noticed that they also picked up Mark Recchi for alittle additional scoreing touch up front. Now if Mario is Healthy which he should be, and Crosby does was he does then Pittsburg will be a Good team to watch Offensivly. I dont know how many games they will win but they should be fun to watch.

synergyboy10

• summer time flag
« Reply #11 on: Jul 26, 2005, 08:16 PM »
they def wont be at the bottom of the standings then.  but im not sure about my sabres now. but they do have vanek.
hurry grab that rod.

www.teamthrillseeker.com

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #12 on: Aug 01, 2005, 09:23 PM »
With the new look NHL with cap and all the unrestricted free agents this year I can imagine some other big names will be ringing up the pens wanting to play with Sid the kid. If they are smart the'll get a tough guy too!He has got some serious skill and I can't wait to see what he can do at the pro level playing with some serious talent. In the world juniors playing with Patrice Bergeron and Cory Perry some of the goals they scored left me speechless :o Crosby's not the only rookie that will make some highlight reels there's Ovechkin ,Jeff Carter, Mike Richards, Dion Phaneuf, Shea Weber to name a few Also Ithink next year Phil Kessel from the USA junior team will be eligable the game is going to be fine I'm freakin pumped!!!! 8)

fishinfergy

« Reply #13 on: Mar 07, 2006, 08:55 AM »
Crosby is over rated especially with the players he has got to skate with all year,  Ovechkin has no one to play with and is a better all around player.

Ferg
Go B's

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #14 on: Mar 10, 2006, 02:43 PM »
PLease dont mention Ovechkin in the same sentance as "All around Player".  Dont get me wrong the Kid can score and he has some toughness that most of his country men befor him did not have...But "all around player". Once he starts to play like he is on a team,,then we can talk..

I do agree he has proven himslef to be one of if not the most dynamic players in the NHL.  the kid has got skills...Crosby went back to is old ways...All he has is attitude

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.