FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Well folks, it begins tonight.  (Read 3208 times)

archbishop

Well folks, it begins tonight.
« on: Sep 08, 2005, 04:58 PM »
well lets hear all of your predictions for the game tonight.

im in a toss up, you always gotta give the edge to new england, but with the way collins was throwing in the pre-season and his recievers, moss and porter, wow. also there defensive line, with sapp and big ted washington :o either way correy dillon is going to have a long night. i am curios to see how NE will do without cornell and weiss, but as they always do i think NE will win in the end.

Hood

Re: Well folks, it begins tonight.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2005, 05:09 PM »
arch I think its gonna be a tight game, NE lost some players but they are still solid, they have a lot to live up to and do not want to embarrass themselves. deon branhc is gonna be better than last year, kerry collins will throw just fine, especially with randy on the other end....ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2005, 05:29 PM »
I could care less about the other teams,

GO BILLS!

archbishop

« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2005, 05:32 PM »
ahh, the orchard park jills, yes ive heard of them since i lived in buffalo for 11 years. i didnt know they still had a team ???  ;D

just messing with you red, most people around here that arent die hard bills fans hate the bills, because all other games are blocked out when they are on and thats all you get to watch.

also they are having that story on tonight about ralph wilsons daughter, the one thats a striper ;D

bigdave1018

« Reply #4 on: Sep 08, 2005, 05:36 PM »
i live in the ny area and im not a ny anything fan but i do enjoy a good game and my son likes the packers. they were the bills with kelly, since then, hummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

BJ

« Reply #5 on: Sep 09, 2005, 10:04 AM »
The Pats played a bit sloppy but got the win. And thats what good teams do. They still have plenty to work on but they should get better every week. GO PATS!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.