FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 5 and 2  (Read 5885 times)

Chucker

5 and 2
« on: Oct 20, 2005, 08:48 PM »
Sabres just beat the Broons in their own house.  I forgot how much I dislike Boynton, Gill, and Axelsson. 

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
Re: 5 and 2
« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 2005, 12:27 AM »
 I got to watch the last period...the sabres are playing VERY well right now.

blaque

« Reply #2 on: Oct 21, 2005, 07:05 AM »
YUP! Seems like there destined to do well this year....cuz in the first period and a half, i thought we were strugglin pretty good to get anything goin, and i thought boston had quite the momentum after goin up 2-1, and low and behold, they found a way again to win it.  Having flashbacks to "No-Goal" already LOL

butterworm

« Reply #3 on: Oct 21, 2005, 09:56 AM »
what a move max put on gill in the third to get a scoring chance. you have to like the new rules. they are really favoring the skilled players and making the games more exciting to watch.miller is also doing a good job in the net.its just a matter of time b-4 one of the other goalies is traded. probably just for a draft pick.

Chucker

« Reply #4 on: Oct 21, 2005, 04:21 PM »
Game in Rochester on Wednesday - who all is going?

Chucker

« Reply #5 on: Oct 23, 2005, 06:33 AM »
Perhaps I should change the title of the post... 6 and 2  ;D

blaque

« Reply #6 on: Oct 24, 2005, 07:11 AM »
Yeah and while your at it, start one called "WHERE THE H#$L WAS THE BUFFALO BILLS DEFENSE YESTERDAY" !!!

butterworm

« Reply #7 on: Oct 24, 2005, 08:46 AM »
they were there. thats the great defence they bragged about during the pre-season. isn't it great. i beleave a pee wee football team could have ran on them yesterday. its just pathetic >:(

blaque

« Reply #8 on: Oct 24, 2005, 12:55 PM »
Embarrasing is more the word. I had to get up in disgust in the fourth. Ive been so good at not getting upset at the T.V. the last couple years.  Until yesterday lol

butterworm

« Reply #9 on: Nov 03, 2005, 08:50 AM »
nice game last night ;) the only highlight as a sabers fan was gaustad hammerin mcgratton. but i will give ottawa credit. they are very good and will be hard to beat come playoff time. hell the way they are playing they may win it all.

blaque

« Reply #10 on: Nov 03, 2005, 09:01 AM »
Yikes, that was BAD! I was ready to whip the remote after there 6th goal lol. Short lived hope of a comeback. I just started laughing after the sixth goal. 4 goals would usually win ya a game if ya had a goalie in net.  ( i wont blame the goaltending alone) Havlat made the defense look like a JV high school squad. Too many chances allowed, and too few spectacular goalies needed to stop the plays that shouldnt have even taken place.

butterworm

« Reply #11 on: Nov 03, 2005, 09:15 AM »
we better get use to it for a couple weeks with miller out with the broken thumb >:( its marty's time to step up. lets just hope he is alot better than him an nornnan were last night or we are in alot of trouble.

blaque

« Reply #12 on: Nov 03, 2005, 10:30 AM »
YUP!! Although the guys gotta step up in front of him also. And peters and Mair  and goustad gotta get out there and play their role.

butterworm

« Reply #13 on: Nov 03, 2005, 11:26 AM »
i thought gaustad did step up. he sure did level mcgratton. man what a shot ;D

blaque

« Reply #14 on: Nov 03, 2005, 11:58 AM »
Yeah, i meant that as two seperate comments. 1, play well in front of the goalie as a whole and delete the opputunities they gave up last night so as not to put the goalie in that position. And 2.....continue to have the guys bumpin and bouncin around out there like they were last night. (somewhat)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.