FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: you can fish spectacle pond, but not all year round  (Read 1803 times)

LENZ

• Member of the G.O.D.S
you can fish spectacle pond, but not all year round
« on: Apr 11, 2006, 03:14 PM »
on moose's thread there was talk about fishing spec pond in lancaster. as long as the public beach is not being used (usually open june thru september) you are free to use it to access water for hard/soft water fishing. I researched this with F&G a couple of years back. They said if any one prevents you from accessing the water during the off season to call and the stocking will be discontinued.

unless you know someone who grants you acess
soft water fishin' is for softies

burp

taxid

Re: you can fish spectacle pond, but not all year round
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2006, 04:13 PM »
Still wouldn't fly in my state. I call that half a$$ access. No trout would be planted by my state in that pond unless it was always accessible.  ;D

You do know there is actually a paved ramp on the southwest corner that probably never gets used?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

amazinmoose

Re: you can fish spectacle pond, but not all year round
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2006, 08:43 PM »
http://www.animal-law.org/huntharass/mass.html  - print this and keep with license....  tightlines  -moose

LENZ

• Member of the G.O.D.S
Re: taxidermist1
« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 2006, 07:30 AM »
not aware of the paved ramp you mention, i doubt its public access, or is it/
soft water fishin' is for softies

burp

taxid

Re: taxidermist1
« Reply #4 on: Apr 12, 2006, 10:13 PM »
not aware of the paved ramp you mention, i doubt its public access, or is it/

No, it's part of the Deven's reservation and last I knew is closed off with a chain and pad lock.

What a shame. I'd be raising hell if I lived in your area. The high taxes and license fees you guys pay should count for something.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.