FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ice out Bass fishing  (Read 2607 times)

PIKE FISHERMAN

• Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based fishing.
Ice out Bass fishing
« on: May 03, 2018, 05:47 PM »
First day bass fishing. Was able to find a few quality fish 1 day after ice out. Felt good to be back on the water.

If interested. You can watch the footage here: https://youtu.be/DKsjgthQGiM

Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
Re: Ice out Bass fishing
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 07:29 PM »
Great bass for ice out, Josh.  Even the "little one" was pretty darn nice! 8)

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 06:01 AM »
Thanks Jim! Not bad for the day after ice out!
Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

zwiggles

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 03:07 PM »
Nice job getting out, and thank you for picking up all that line. Some people suck, but I hope more follow your lead.

TennesseeFreeze

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 03:09 PM »
Sweet!!! ;D

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 03:27 PM »
Nice job getting out, and thank you for picking up all that line. Some people suck, but I hope more follow your lead.
I try to pick up as much trash as I can, especially the trash that can/will harm wildlife. My brother fished this same spot the following day and helped a bird wrapped in fishing line.

Swampking89

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 04:16 PM »
That sucks!we all must clean up after all the slobs.these are our waters and we must keep them ours.if we don't,they will take them away!!

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 05:28 PM »
That sucks!we all must clean up after all the slobs.these are our waters and we must keep them ours.if we don't,they will take them away!!
I agree. Ive carry out bags of trash in some places. It amazes me what people leave behind.

Stickbait

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 05:54 PM »
Nice bass!! I'm always amazed at the amount of crap I remove from our waterways every year!! There's no need for it!!

seamonkey84

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2018, 06:44 PM »
I’m always picking up litter too, at least now and then I’m rewarded with a usable lure or fly. Earlier this week, I picked up a worm container that was still fresh and had a bunch of worms still.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2018, 07:27 PM »
I’m always picking up litter too, at least now and then I’m rewarded with a usable lure or fly. Earlier this week, I picked up a worm container that was still fresh and had a bunch of worms still.
I came up to this same launch area in one of my early episodes and found a bunch of octopus legs, and some crawlers on the ground. Was one of my weirder finds

franklin fisher

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2018, 08:32 PM »
  Nice video.  Those are some nice fish.

Stickbait

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2018, 09:05 PM »
I came up to this same launch area in one of my early episodes and found a bunch of octopus legs, and some crawlers on the ground. Was one of my weirder finds
Octopus legs?! Really!!

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2018, 08:47 AM »
Octopus legs?! Really!!
Either octopus or squid. Found a bag of them next to 2 full containers of crawlers at the end of Ep 3 on my channel.

seamonkey84

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2018, 06:08 PM »
Either octopus or squid. Found a bag of them next to 2 full containers of crawlers at the end of Ep 3 on my channel.

Sounds like they were fishing for catfish or eels.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.