FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Big Gull Lake,Ontario  (Read 3080 times)

Grandpa Jack

Big Gull Lake,Ontario
« on: May 19, 2004, 06:49 AM »
Does anybody fish or vacation on Big Gull Lake. Its north of Kingston, Ontario & off of Route 7. Camp's Bay is where we vacation on one end of the lake. Its a beautiful place to be in July.The fishing isn't to bad & the kids & grand kids love it there. My wife loves it there also. Whats not to love .

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
Re: Big Gull Lake,Ontario
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 05:40 PM »
Hey Gramps Where is it near as far as towns? I mean there is alot North of Kingston! How far north of kingston is it?
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Grandpa Jack

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 01:00 PM »
          its north of Sharbot Lake off route 7 where men are men & sheep are nervous

Germ

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 06:35 PM »
Pretty funny Gramps if i may call ya that....LOl made me l;augh...Thanks for the chuckle!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

trapperdirk

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 08:19 PM »
 Yes Gramps but I must disagree . Some of us here in Burk's Falls had sheep nervous  here along long time ago . And we are the proud owners of the proper foot gear that can only be bought north of Barrie . ;D . So if them thar sheep are nervous , its because they are descendents of our sheep from here . Don't worry were generous lads and don't mind sharing . LOL ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Germ

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 09:16 AM »
hmmm Dont even want to touch this one....Maybe Us fishing together in the future isnt a good idea afterall Trapper.....LOL Just joking! Tight lines and Yours jokes are Baaaaaa Baaaaa Baaaad! LOL

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.