FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Stream trout lakes?  (Read 3616 times)

DIRTBALL2

Stream trout lakes?
« on: May 05, 2014, 09:55 AM »
I'm planning a trip up to Dryden this summer where a friend of mine and I planning on hitting Lac Seul for some walleye fishing! While I am up in that area, I would really like to try hitting some lakes that have stream trout in them. I've never been up in that area before so I could really use some help in finding out if there are any lakes in the general area of Dryden that I could try. I'll be camping so any lakes with campground's nearby would be a big plus. Since I am a damyankee knowledge of any special regulation's would be very helpful. Thank's in advance, eh? ;DDIRTBALL2 ;)
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Goonloon

Re: Stream trout lakes?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 09:53 PM »
I'm planning a trip up to Dryden this summer where a friend of mine and I planning on hitting Lac Seul for some walleye fishing! While I am up in that area, I would really like to try hitting some lakes that have stream trout in them. I've never been up in that area before so I could really use some help in finding out if there are any lakes in the general area of Dryden that I could try. I'll be camping so any lakes with campground's nearby would be a big plus. Since I am a damyankee knowledge of any special regulation's would be very helpful. Thank's in advance, eh? ;DDIRTBALL2 ;)

When the $%#@ were ya gonna tell me this?

Goonloon

Re: Stream trout lakes?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 09:55 PM »

There are a few brook trout lakes dotted around, be happy to sure when ya get here.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.