FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New Season  (Read 9746 times)

The Nymph

• Got Slime?
Re: New Season
« Reply #15 on: Mar 26, 2007, 01:27 PM »
I would like to see anyone beat the Yankees all season long! ;D
I got to say, when my Tigers played them in the playoffs, it was all about how the Yankees were going to just dominate the series.  Most of us here in Michigan had the mentality similar to yours...We don't even care how we do in the rest of the playoffs just as long as we beat the Yankees... ;D 

Official First Lady of MIRC - That's why I roll with such a handsome mantourage.
"Honey, I got something!  You better get the net, it might be a rockbass!  Oh, nevermind, it's just the anchor."
I've never actually seen a rally monkey but, if I ever do, I hope he's playing a kazoo.

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #16 on: Mar 26, 2007, 01:35 PM »
I would like to see anybody beat the Yankees all season long!

Anybody and everyone!

Go Tigers!
Look...Is it a plane? train? a speeding bullet? ...No...it's a Rock Bass!http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/RLWagner/th_5d7a43d1.jpg[/img][/URL]

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #17 on: Apr 14, 2007, 12:05 PM »
Lifetime member of the Red Sox nation here and as long this dice K lives up to his expectations I feel as though they can run away with it very solid team all the way around this year.

Mark my words Yankees will finish in 3rd or worse this year. Their rotation is gonna get hammered for a lot of runs.
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #18 on: Apr 14, 2007, 09:05 PM »
I really enjoy the game of baseball. This year I have jumped into the fantasy baseball world; I SUCK!
But, the fantasy aspect is really getting me back into watching the games and keeping up with things. I claim the Twins as my team. I was a Brewers fan when I was younger, but they got switched to the National League and I was not NL fan. I would say I will watch anyone and cheer for anyone but the spankees and braves.

Mike

SleePac

« Reply #19 on: Apr 15, 2007, 07:04 AM »
Yeah, it's looking like the Tigers bats are starting to show some more life!  Inge has made a turn for the better.  Now if only the Shef-Inator can step up and start to make things happen!

Anyhow, I look for Steinbrenner to finally forget how to make decisions, Joe Torre will realize he's working for a bunch of snobs and the players will finally come to the realization that they are all in love with each other and demand that those stupid pin-stripes are gone and their uniforms become all pink! ::)

RLWagner

• Rock-Bassin-Assasin!
« Reply #20 on: Apr 16, 2007, 07:08 AM »
Tigers, 6-4 on recent road trip.
Look...Is it a plane? train? a speeding bullet? ...No...it's a Rock Bass!http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/RLWagner/th_5d7a43d1.jpg[/img][/URL]

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.