FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Grump dumps...the pics  (Read 4499 times)

grumpymoe

Grump dumps...the pics
« on: Sep 04, 2004, 10:10 PM »
sorry everyone...can't believe i rambled so much...signed off....with not a letter to spare....here's todays pics                                                                                                                                             .....grump ;D

Trophy Hunter639

Re: Grump dumps...the pics
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2004, 10:22 PM »
Beauty pike and walleye Grump sounds and looks like nice place to fish.Bw was a good sport about me getting a little mud in his boat too :) (sorry Bw ;) ;D) how did you guys manage to fix the strap?

buzz bait

• save the walleyes
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2004, 10:37 PM »
nice release on the eye ;D ;D ;D :-*

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #3 on: Sep 04, 2004, 10:54 PM »
boy grump that sure is a great walleye and the pike isn't bad either! I hope to get a few like that (pike) tomorrow. Tight lines grump and hope your next outing is even better!

The Rocket

« Reply #4 on: Sep 04, 2004, 11:36 PM »
Great stuff Grump and Big Walleye!
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #5 on: Sep 05, 2004, 12:23 AM »
Oh yes,oh yes. Well after having Hurricane Francis extend it's welcome all the way to Minnedosa it was time to wake up and head to another new fishing destination. Rock lake. Would my luck change as Rock during the winter has produced the big zero for me on two occasions. Well there we are Grump and I heading down the highway towards the grand Rock when Big walleye at the wheel has to suddenly become a nascar driver and avoid the many obstacles of the highway. First Mr. Dead porcupine then Mr. Dead racoon.  :o :o No problem you say eh. Well we we finally arive to our destination Big Walleye then has to slow down for the bloody wild kingdom. Oh not 1 or 2 and not even three but hey god knows how many bambi's that decided to come out and play. With heart still thumping what does Big walleye spot next. Who's knows but it sure looked like mr Lynx or some cousin of his. Hey not a problem as it is now time to make a final turn and we will be moments away from the boat launch but no BW decides to turn to sharp and Mr. boat trailer nearly ends up in Mr. Ravine. :-[ :-[ Hey poop happens  ::) ::) right. Well BW hands the keys off the the calm MR. Grumpy and it is now time to launch the boat. Well as I sit in the boat and the grumpster backs it into the water my eyes suddenly cannot beleive what I see. the grumpster has almost made the box of my pick-up into a redneck swimming pool.  :o :o Well if that was not bad enough he leans out the window and asks " can you lock the wheels for me please" Hey not a problem as I am his fishing partner right. ;) ;) We finally get out on the lake. A few bites here and few bites there however still no fish after a couple of hours. Seeing dead pelicans on shore kind of made me wonder ::) ::) Where are the other boats??? Is this part of the bermuda triangle. I suggest to load up and drive to the southern part of the lake.

Well a short fifteen minutes later we get there. The old line of " They were biting yesterday" sounds in the air. I knew at that moment I was cursed. Not to mention the owner was working on the boat launch with a  tractor made before the coming of christ. Hey buddy get that clutch fixed eh!!!

We finally get out. Well looky here. A buffet table full of freaking cabbage.  ::) ::) Every where you look there were weeds. Well the grumpster opens the scoring. A nice 12 inch walleye. back it goes. Then he gets a Mike Tyson look a like pike that behaved like mary Poppins. I have never seen such a big pike come up wit hsuch a mild attitude. For me it is always like battling with the devil himself but for the grumpster they come up wit ha bloody smile. ;D ;D

Well as the day goes on and Bob Izumi up front  ;D continues to reel in the pike we decide to do some trolling. Well here we go. The grumpster pulls in the lochness monster of walleye.  There was no way I was going to not net this baaby " sorry again trophy" ;) ;). In the net she goes. I am happier than a new father and hell I never caught the bloody thing. Well we go and measure it. I say 27 inches and grump says 26. Well we argue about this for awhile but hey grump I see the picture says I was right which is good for you eh. ;) ;)

Well her comes another walleye for grumpy and then a pike finally runs into my hook and bulleyes the skunk is over. 8) 8)

The day is going to get better right. Oh no my jaw drops on the floor as the grumpster spills his bodily warm contents on my boat floor. What is one to say. I finally burst out laughing as I think. " man that would of been funny if my buddy the trophy hunter was sitting in the middle" ;D ;D ;D

All in all the day was a lot of fun. I really enjoy fishing with grumpy moe even though he tries to teach my truck to swim and even though he uses my boat as an urinal ;) ;) It was fun and hey it did not rain. Bonus man!!!
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #6 on: Sep 05, 2004, 01:33 PM »
You bet slip bob. A bad day at the lake is still better than going towork eh. I forgot to mention to everyone that even my live bait committed suicide yesterday. What a day I tell you. ;D ;D

Gilles

« Reply #7 on: Sep 05, 2004, 04:33 PM »
Nice pics grump, how big is that northern?

grumpymoe

« Reply #8 on: Sep 05, 2004, 06:08 PM »
Gilles...the northern was only 34"....i had to post twice...the first one...i rambled and ran out of room to post the pics...anyways...it was a fun day for me....not so good for my buddy BW.....grump...he gets his chance for revenge tomorrow...its walleye, perch, and northerns....

The Rocket

« Reply #9 on: Sep 07, 2004, 11:30 AM »
Hey Grump, How close do you and Big Walleye live? Both in Manitoba?
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

Chucker

« Reply #10 on: Sep 07, 2004, 04:44 PM »
It's seems Grump is an OK fisherman, but he has outstanding taste when it comes to fashion!  ;D

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
« Reply #11 on: Sep 07, 2004, 05:08 PM »
I agree Moe does look quite stylish!  ;) Does also look to be one heck of a fisherman too.  :D

-Scott

It's seems Grump is an OK fisherman, but he has outstanding taste when it comes to fashion!  ;D

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #12 on: Sep 07, 2004, 07:19 PM »
Hey rocket. We only live about 35 minutes apart. I met the grumpster through this great forum. he's a pretty good fisherman but ask him to balance a can in his hand. Well let's not go there. ;D ;D ;D

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #13 on: Sep 08, 2004, 08:51 PM »
The day is going to get better right. Oh no my jaw drops on the floor as the grumpster spills his bodily warm contents on my boat floor. What is one to say. I finally burst out laughing as I think. " man that would of been funny if my buddy the trophy hunter was sitting in the middle" ;D ;D ;D
Bw I don't feel so bad now for getting a little mud on the carpet ;) ;D ;D If i was there I probably would have jumped out of the way so fast that i would have ended up in the green lake water :oNext time I fish with you guys I volunteer to be the anchor man ;) ;D

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #14 on: Sep 09, 2004, 04:35 AM »
Hey Trophy next time we go fishing together the Grumpster will have to wear an adult diaper ;D ;D ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.